Texans @ Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round

Vic Mackey

Just now, youdunnf'dup said:

I mean, I like him more than most of the guys with this gig. But maybe I’m biased. 

He needs to tone it down. Every play is not the last play of the game and every play is not so dramatic. He's too antsy to try and make his mark on the game when no one tunes in to listen to him or any announcer. Aikman is perfect for me. As even keel as it gets. He is the anti Romo in a good way. On the field and in the booth.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

He needs to tone it down. Every play is not the last play of the game and every play is not so dramatic. He's too antsy to try and make his mark on the game when no one tunes in to listen to him or any announcer. Aikman is perfect for me. As even keel as it gets. He is the anti Romo in a good way. On the field and in the booth.

I think it’s more of him watching it like a fan and not a commentator (as opposed to him trying to make his mark). But I feel you. You’re not wrong 

Mahomes is a badass motherfucker.

This game was decided by Reid over OBrien. One guy's an asset.  The other is a liability.

Oh and Aikman was the far better player.  I like Romo's announcing.  best in the game for NFL.

Edited by Iceman