Texans @ Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, Redneck Mutha said:

I don't watch a lot of Houston games, but from what I've seen, Watson isn't in the Top 10 of problems the team has.  He's been chased around a shit ton today and has had a lot of drops.  

Watson is the only reason the offense scores points. and none of it is on schedule or by design - it's entirely heroics by him that scores at all on this piss poor BoB offense.

Plus he has to sacrifice his body constantly to do it. 

Fuck BoB

6 minutes ago, sidis said:

I have no idea who you are but damn dude, you may want to step away for a while. Hope no one took you up on that shit. Hard to believe you live in greenspoint because any houstonian would know better than to post shit this incredibly dumb. 

Clearly you're not familiar with his work. He's always this dumb. 

2 minutes ago, mdmost said:

BoB seems like Houston's version of Jason Garrett. He isn't going to get it done. You have to pull the trigger and move on. 

Now that you mention it, BoB is sort of a bump on a log - just like Garrett. Hou definitely needs to move on. There are some really good coaches out there. We should know, we passed on several

I’d rather not make the playoffs and have draft picks than watch us take a huge dick up the ass prison style on national television. Fucking mortgaged the future away for this shit is fucking hilarious. How depressing, good thing I stopped giving a fuck after the oilers left. I feel sorry for you guys who jumped into the deep end with the Texans. 

1 minute ago, NAVY said:

Jesus I could have watched the Downton Abby movie instead of this 

usually I skip the painful start from Texans games then tune in to see if Watson will hero-ball them into victory.

This time I watched from the beginning, should've turned it off after the 1st Q lol

10 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

He's one of 'em. They'd have another fourteen points with a top qb. That would have taken away offensive time from KC, so subtract 7 from their total. You got a real game.

And that's why KC will struggle next week with Henry.  They better knock him out of the fucking game or they're gonna have a real hard time winning that game.

10 minutes ago, Zavala said:

dude it wasn't his fault, he shouldn't have been the holder, especially right after having to QB sneak it in

I despise the Cowboys like no other team in the NFL except the fucking cheaters.  That is painful to watch, fuck.

Just now, Rockethorn1978 said:

I’d rather not make the playoffs and have draft picks than watch us take a huge dick up the ass prison style on national television. Fucking mortgaged the future away for this shit is fucking hilarious. How depressing, good thing I stopped giving a fuck after the oilers left. I feel sorry for you guys who jumped into the deep end with the Texans. 

Yeah the best part is with this "success" a win in the post season - BoB gets to keep his job. He probably won't hire a real OC, he will probably keep ancient RC on, and they will continue to fuck Watson and Hopkins out of their hall of fame careers unless they can escape and go to a real football team.

2 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

I rather enjoyed watching you take a huge dick up the ass. /nohomo

3 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

What did they get back for Clowney?

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Nantz and romo busy talking up the titans now though. Gotta get eyeballs next week. 

Thats the job.

What are they supposed to say - ahh it's going to be a shitty game everybody knows whats going to happen fuck off and find something to do next weekend fans

Just now, Beau Vine said:

What did they get back for Clowney?

I think Tunsil somehow.

He traded away their future draft picks as well as Clowney.

I was fine with getting rid of Clowney, but damn this team needs defensive backs BAD and they never really made any serious moves there. Hargreaves is good but the safeties are ass.

The ticket prices of a Tennessee/Houston AFC Championship game would've been astronomical. It appeared after a 24-0 start that's what we were primed to be watching next Sunday. It's unbelievable how the wheels fell off with Houston surrendering 40 some unanswered points.