Texans @ Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round

Vic Mackey

Just now, Chad said:

The ticket prices of a Tennessee/Houston AFC Championship game would've been astronomical. It appeared after a 24-0 start that's what we were primed to be watching next Sunday. It's unbelievable how the wheels fell off with Houston surrendering 40 some unanswered points.

Nobody fucking cares...

Fire Corch oBrien and then move forward

Edited by Iceman

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Lol he stopped in front of him like it was training camp. The day before lsu/Clemson. 

I'm glad he respects a great player getting fucked by his dumbass coach and decided not to add to the hits Watson has to take.

Just now, Chad said:

The ticket prices of a Tennessee/Houston AFC Championship game would've been astronomical. It appeared after a 24-0 start that's what we were primed to be watching next Sunday. It's unbelievable how the wheels fell off with Houston surrendering 40 some unanswered points.

Incredible dumb fake punt and giving KC short field and all the momentum.  Galactic stupid.

13 minutes ago, Zavala said:

holy shit your right

The Houston Texans acquired OLB Jacob Martin and OLB Barkevious Mingo via a trade with the Seattle Seahawks

Houston also got a 3rd round pick, which they effectively swapped for Duke Johnson from Cleveland, and he has some impact this season. 

18 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

Houston would be a 6-10 team without Watson. This Bill O Brien + Crennel combo is wasting his talents

Truth.

He is a generational talent.

DHop is not far behind. CBoB sucks at leveraging Fuller and Coutee as other receiving targets.  Run game is practically nonexistent.  See also OL problems.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Meh I wouldn’t lay this at the feet of Watson. Guys dropping passes like crazy.

You gave up seven touchdowns on seven straight drives and you're blaming your quarterback?  That's like a pitcher giving up seven straight home runs and a team's fans get mad about who is batting clean up for them.

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

12 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Incredible dumb fake punt and giving KC short field and all the momentum.  Galactic stupid.

Those types of plays always make me wonder “had Houston gotten the first down would the game turned out differently?”

they make it and BoB is a genius, you don’t you’re a fucking idiot. Going for it was basically BoB giving KC offense the finger saying we aren’t afraid of you and not getting it pissed them off and they went off. 

2 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Jesus christ how did kc make the playoffs?

2 hours ago, mdmost said:

Chiefs don't have the mental fortitude for a comeback. 

2 hours ago, Helobious said:

This game isn’t even gonna be close. It’s like the chiefs & ravens learned that they had a game 30 minutes before kickoff.

This is going to end up as the biggest divisional asswhooping this century

Ill bet u any amount of money and give u 2:1 odds thst this game is over

2 hours ago, NAVY said:

Peeps are high if you think KC comes back from a four score hole 

3 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Yeah, houston aint losing to spare ass andy reid and his one-man team

giphy.gif

f90.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

You gave up seven touchdowns on seven straight drives and you're blaming your quarterback?  That's like a pitcher giving up seven straight home runs and a team's fans get mad about who is batting clean up for them.

Why don’t you go read the post before mine that I was responding to? He was saying Watson isn’t a star because the chiefs came back and I said meh I wouldn’t lay this at the feet of Watson because he has had a lot of receivers drop a ton of passes. So no I wanna t blaming Watson.

26 minutes ago, Murfdogg21 said:

Houston also got a 3rd round pick, which they effectively swapped for Duke Johnson from Cleveland, and he has some impact this season. 

thats cool

Maybe BoB should just be the GM and get some coaches in here that can keep Watson's shirt clean and get the fucking ball out.

Do the Andy Reid offense

Zone? Run 4 deep routes weaving the guys

Man? Run pick routes and crossing routes

28 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Why don’t you go read the post before mine that I was responding to? He was saying Watson isn’t a star because the chiefs came back and I said meh I wouldn’t lay this at the feet of Watson because he has had a lot of receivers drop a ton of passes. So no I wanna t blaming Watson.

Maybe you weren't but there are certainly some people here who are, and they are overreacting. 

Different sports but in a way this game was uncannily similar to game 4 in the 2015 ALDS.  Right down to the cities involved.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, TornACL said:

This is funny. I don't remember which game Denver famously choked away. 

Going to guess the one let the Ravens tie the game on a 70 yd hail mary in the playoffs and then lost in overtime. They were the 1 seed. They also lost to the Colts as a 1 seed a few years later in the same divisional round.

But I don't see how you make this meme about Houston and don't have the original Oilers and the 35-3 playoff game...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Barca was the Champions League loss to Liverpool. Up 3 after the home fixture, they lost 4-0 at Liverpool. Definitely a deserving entry. 

We do not have anything similar in the NFL. Unless you want to start playing these dudes. 

20c8b70b57adfd30a19dd3f6bffd9ab5_crop_ex

Shall we talk about his run in the Spanish League? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EMAWesome said:

Different sports but in a way this game was uncannily similar to game 4 in the 2015 ALDS.  Right down to the cities involved.

Was waiting for this.   That day was the worst baseball day in the history of the state of Texas.  I had class till 3.  When I left class, the Astros had a 4-run lead.  By the time I got home, they were behind.  By the time that shitshow was over, the Rangers were behind by a touchdown.