Texans @ Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round

Vic Mackey

You gave up seven touchdowns on seven straight drives and you're blaming your quarterback?  That's like a pitcher giving up seven straight home runs and a team's fans get mad about who is batting clean up for them.
Houston pro sports fan channels their inner aggy every year. It's amazing
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, markstanco said:
3 hours ago, EMAWesome said:
You gave up seven touchdowns on seven straight drives and you're blaming your quarterback?  That's like a pitcher giving up seven straight home runs and a team's fans get mad about who is batting clean up for them.

Houston pro sports fan channels their inner aggy every year. It's amazing

No, the Astros recently won something relevant (even if they cheated).  

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Texans fans are asking themselves that very same question about their reality.

After the Oilers left, they should have just let the NFL go.  So much less disappointment in their lives.   The loss to Buffalo should have been a warning sign.

spacer.png

I did give up on NFL in 1997, and I can't say I've missed it, especially today. 

5 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

What do the Cowboys have to do with anything that has been posted in this thread or that meme?

I posted that Nick Nolte pic on Facebook sometime around halftime yesterday and one of my buddies responded, "Did the Cowboys win this weekend?"

NFL aggy is so touchy.

For some reason they think Cowboys fans hate them as much as they hate the Cowboys. Nope. Not worth the effort. 

1 hour ago, Pimphand said:

Vic is just mad that since 2002 the Cowboys have fewer playoff wins than the Texans even though the Texans didn't even make the playoffs for a full decade.

NOBODY gives a shit about playoff wins if neither team has a super bowl. Especially when those playoff wins are over Andy Dalton, and Josh Allen for the Texans, vs Matt Stafford and Pete Carroll intentionally taking the ball out of Russell Wilson’s hands. 

8 hours ago, RPM said:

There's a wild rumor that Cowboy fans don't like the Texans.

That's dumb, i have to hear this shit too when i talk shit about the Texans. Like yeah guys, it's not that you just keep inventing hilarious and retarded ways to lose in the playoffs. It's that I hate you. Yeah, that's it.

1 hour ago, youdunnf'dup said:

NOBODY gives a shit about playoff wins if neither team has a super bowl. Especially when those playoff wins are over Andy Dalton, and Josh Allen for the Texans, vs Matt Stafford and Pete Carroll intentionally taking the ball out of Russell Wilson’s hands. 

How could you ever forget that Brock Osweiler vs Connor Cook matchup from 3 years ago?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pimphand said:

Vic is just mad that since 2002 the Cowboys have fewer playoff wins than the Texans even though the Texans didn't even make the playoffs for a full decade.

Lmao. Houston fans always resort to the Dallas Cowboys. It never fails. Newsflash, I post memes. Doesn't matter who is playing. I post memes making fun of the Cowboys. But are you really bragging about having a few more wild card wins? Lulz. I could see if Houston had gone to a Super Bowl, then sure. But wild card wins bragging?

This post right here sums up so many Houston fans. Cowboys on their minds even if they have not played in weeks. Go look at posts when Houston had the lead. Zavala brought up the Cowboys and if us fans are mad watching. Few others did, too. Texans fans are so desperate to throw it in Dallas' face. It's Aggy vs Longhorns esque. Aggy fans are so desperate to one up the Longhorns.

Capture.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

Lmao. Houston fans always resort to the Dallas Cowboys. It never fails. Newsflash, I post memes. Doesn't matter who is playing. I post memes making fun of the Cowboys. But are you really bragging about having a few more wild card wins? Lulz. I could see if Houston had gone to a Super Bowl, then sure. But wild card wins bragging?

This post right here sums up so many Houston fans. Cowboys on their minds even if they have not played in weeks. Go look at posts when Houston had the lead. Zavala brought up the Cowboys and if us fans are mad watching. Few others did, too. Texans fans are so desperate to throw it in Dallas' face. It's Aggy vs Longhorns esque. Aggy fans are so desperate to one up the Longhorns.

Capture.png

Jesus dude, give it a rest.

I don't read all the posts here but this is at least your second shit post of Dallas > Houston.

• Like 2

On 1/12/2020 at 9:01 PM, Stella Link said:

FIRE THIS ASSHAT....NOW!!!!!

O'Brien doesn't deserve to get fired for not going for it on 4th and one or even for the fake punt.  O'Brien deserves to be fired because, facing a 4th and 4 on his opponent's 42 yard line while trailing by 17 in the 4th quarter in a game where his defense had given up touchdowns on seven straight possessions he had to be talked into going for it instead of punting by his quarterback.  The last time I witnessed that level of stupidity I convinced someone that nothing would happen to them if they pissed on an electric fence because they were wearing rubber soled tennis shoes and they believed me.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

10 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

O'Brien doesn't deserve to get fired for not going for it on 4th and one or even for the fake punt.  O'Brien deserves to be fired because, facing a 4th and 4 on his opponent's 42 yard line while trailing by 17 in the 4th quarter in a game where his defense had given up touchdowns on seven straight possessions he had to be talked into going for it instead of punting by his quarterback.  The last time I witnessed that level of stupidity I convinced someone that nothing would happen to them if they pissed on an electric fence because they were wearing rubber soled tennis shoes and they believed me.

Totally agree, plus the complete 2nd, 3rd and 4th quarter collapse.  They had no answers.