Fuk Aaron Rodgers.......

Txslnghrns

27 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Could be State Farm double feature in Super Bowl...  

MahomesRodgers.jpg

NFL is clearly rigged. Also a possible rematch of Super Bowl I in the 100th year of NFL. Watch the refs next week /s

Edited by UTEX_ME
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

Also, fuck you, Aaron Rodgers. Next time beat Southern Miss by more than 10. 

On an unrelated note, my wife mentioned that sometimes I hold grudges for way too long. I don't know what she's talking about.

Unrelated but why the fuck was that game conference championship weekend? Hurricane in Sept.? 

2 hours ago, SpiralOut said:

Don't really have anything against the guy.  Just remember that he cried about Mack "campaigning" for the Rose Bowl when clearly it should have been his Pac 10 team going.  Then they proceeded to get beat by Texas Tech in the Holiday Bowl. 

This is what I remember. Him forgetting to wash his pussy and talking like a fag. Dizcunt dubble chik....blah blah.

5 hours ago, SpiralOut said:

Don't really have anything against the guy.  Just remember that he cried about Mack "campaigning" for the Rose Bowl when clearly it should have been his Pac 10 team going.  Then they proceeded to get beat by Texas Tech in the Holiday Bowl. 

just to be clear: they lost by 30 to a Tech team that we beat by 30 in Lubbock. meanwhile we defeated Michigan in one of the greatest Rose Bowl games of all time.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

• 1 year later...
27 minutes ago, Gucci_Suit said:

Fuck that guy

Early on I used to think Rodgers was a grade A, 5 star twat and then over the years I started to think I was wrong, and he wasn't so bad. The last year has proven I should trust my initial gut feelings. GA5ST confirmed.

• Hook 'Em 4

On 1/13/2020 at 4:54 AM, SpiralOut said:

And he still whined like a titty baby.  Therefore I do have something against the guy.  Fuck him.

• Hook 'Em 1

You guys are are worse than a bunch of women when it comes to holding grudges.  That Rose Bowl deal went our way and it was proven to be the right decision nearly 20 years ago and you guys are still cackling about it.   He's an odd cat for sure, but..  meh.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, deadshank said:

I don’t get the hate for him. 

What do I know?  Not much.  Maybe I’m just old and mellow now. 

I'm OK with him.  I've gotten to the point where even if my team gets beat by someone, if that person is someone special i can appreciate that.  

I don't like the whole "I'm inoculated" thing, though.