Fuk Aaron Rodgers.......

Txslnghrns

6 minutes ago, Deej said:

Good to know your cool with lying to your coworkers about the risk you're exposing them to. 

Using this logic and knowing that asymptomatic folks who are vaxxed pass this thing along to anyone they come in contact with, wouldn’t it be better if no one got vaccinated so they had symptoms and recognized that and stayed home for a week?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 8
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Tribe171 said:

Don't get the self-righteousness about Rodgers not being vaccinated. He wasn't advising others to not be vaccinated. He made a personal decision based on his own health risks. Then he got Covid and guess what? He was perfectly okay. And if you're one of  those retards who thinks Covid would be gone if everyone was vaccinated, understand that has  been an indisputably anti-scientific position since delta emerged in the mid-summer. Vaccines don't even have an impact on omicron infection rates.

Tl:Dr Don't be a pathetic shit head wishing suffering on people who made personal decisions about vaccination.

I’ve got a problem with him lying about it. And a general problem with him and his constant passive aggressive digs at Mack from ‘04. He’s an unhappy dude. 

Having said that I’d be really surprised if he moves on from Packers. All those issues from last offseason are over, or appear to be. They’ve just had bad luck, but have all the talent and coaching staff. 

Don't get the self-righteousness about Rodgers not being vaccinated. He wasn't advising others to not be vaccinated. He made a personal decision based on his own health risks. Then he got Covid and guess what? He was perfectly okay. And if you're one of  those retards who thinks Covid would be gone if everyone was vaccinated, understand that has  been an indisputably anti-scientific position since delta emerged in the mid-summer. Vaccines don't even have an impact on omicron infection rates.

Tl:Dr Don't be a pathetic shit head wishing suffering on people who made personal decisions about vaccination.
Don't be an apologist for a bald faced liar.

That's the issue, IDGAF about his politics.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, BurntOrange4Life said:

He didn't expose them to anything a vaccinated person didn't also expose them to. I know science is tough, but vaccines don't protect you from contracting covid or spreading it.

Good God man, I guess you’ve heard enough stupid shit, you’ll believe anything.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

Good God man, I guess you’ve heard enough stupid shit, you’ll believe anything.

What he said is technically not bullshit. There is a chance to get and spread in both cases, however it is like playing Russian roulette with a 100 round gun with 1 bullet loaded or 99. If I have to play l, I’ll take the 1 bullet version…
  • Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Fastbreak said:

What he said is technically not bullshit. There is a chance to get and spread in both cases, however it is like playing Russian roulette with a 100 round gun with 1 bullet loaded or 99. If I have to play l, I’ll take the 1 bullet version…

Then why didn’t he say that?  

• Hook 'Em 1

Maybe he wasn't upfront about it because of the tsunami of retards who would be indignant about Rodgers being publically non-vaccinated. Every time an athlete came out as non-vaccinated they got shit on for undermining the credibility of vaccination even if the athlete stated it was a personal decision. You can have whatever opinion about what Rodgers should have done, the people who are indignant about the vaccination status of the Packers QB as if it is relevant to their own life are pathetic.

Many people are saying stupid anti-science Maggot Covid big lie water carriers should go fuck themselves. Dunno. Not sure. Hear it a bunch lately.
  • Hook 'Em 3

44 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

This is about exposure risk.  The Russian Roulette analogy is valid.

While Omicron can infect and be spread by vaxxed persons, it's significantly more likely to infect and be spread by unvaxxed persons. 

That's why this particular argument is so inane.  It's rooted in stupid anti-vaxxer talking points that people read, memorize, and then repeat ad nauseam.

you need some DB in your life soon 

8 minutes ago, XYZ said:

So some people hate him for being bitchy in 2004 with something related to Mack Brown. Others hate him because he lied about being vaccinated. Is there more?

I hate him for both and because he’s such a butthurt bitch that he continues to mention Mack Brown to this day. He’s the least likable good QB. Cam Newton is more likable. But you seem like you’re here to defend him. So what do you have to say?

6 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

I hate him for both and because he’s such a butthurt bitch that he continues to mention Mack Brown to this day. He’s the least likable good QB. Cam Newton is more likable. But you seem like you’re here to defend him. So what do you have to say?

so

20 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

I’m not defending him. I had no idea that so many people hated him. Is he liked by his teammates?

22 minutes ago, XYZ said:

I’m not defending him. I had no idea that so many people hated him. Is he liked by his teammates?

He’s a choke artist who threatened to quit, wanted to leave them for Jeopardy, and lied about his vaccine status. What’s not to love?

58 minutes ago, XYZ said:

I could not care any less what his teammates think about him, as I don’t like him and am therefore indifferent. If you had no idea he’s a pretty disliked guy, you’re under a rock. I suspect you’re trying to be the ole Surly contrarian. 

2 hours ago, Porterhouse said:

I could not care any less what his teammates think about him, as I don’t like him and am therefore indifferent. If you had no idea he’s a pretty disliked guy, you’re under a rock. I suspect you’re trying to be the ole Surly contrarian. 

Seriously. Does anyone really like the guy? The other day my 18 y.o. said "I'm pretty sure even his teammates don't like him". My wife (no pics) is a Packers fan (who knows why), but she doesn't like him either.

Fuck that POS. He's been a bitch ever since college, esp when he cried about Mack (FMB, too). And he's just as big of a bitch as he ever was.

On 1/23/2022 at 7:53 PM, Deej said:

Good to know your cool with lying to your coworkers about the risk you're exposing them to. 

You mean the risks that their vaccination should prevent since they decided, as it was their choice, to get the vaccine? Does the vaccine only work if everyone gets it?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 5

40 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

These are the symptoms. You have to ask yourself, what sort of smug douchebag must he be just in general to keep doing things that he’s despised for?

It’s not just that he acted like a bitch when he whined about Texas back in the day - it was the passive-aggressive “I won’t stoop to his level” bitchassedness which he followed up by getting outplayed by Sonny fucking Cumbie. It’s not that he didn’t get vaccinated, it’s that he decided to be a bitch about it and wouldn’t just come out and say that, instead saying he was “immunized” by some homeopathic bullshit artist. He thinks he’s the smartest guy in the room all the time and, like everyone who thinks this, he shows his ass repeatedly. He’s just a smug, arrogant cocksucker; nobody likes smug, arrogant cocksuckers, nor should they.

This one nails it.

Rodgers is a "smug, arrogant cocksuckers". And he just keeps showing it off.

• The Rose Bowl bitching in 2004
  • The "I've been immunized" comment and all the subsequent fallout
  • His little snip about Mack Brown and picking Texas in 2016
  • The stuff with his family
  • The Jeopardy stuff (like saying it was his schedule why he isn't the host)

And I'm probably forgetting stuff too. The guy just acts like an know it all and everytime he shows it, you remember "oh yeah, this guy is a dick"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I dislike seeing any talent that can't reach his true potential.  He clearly is an amazing talent from his regular season career, but he's too often just small when it really matters.  Some people - whether in sports or any walk of life - seem to mentally shrink in high pressure moments of impact/importance.  He appears to be one of them from a not so small sample size anymore. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Hank Chinaski said:

It’s not just that he acted like a bitch when he whined about Texas back in the day - it was the passive-aggressive “I won’t stoop to his level” bitchassedness which he followed up by getting outplayed by Sonny fucking Cumbie. 

The one and only time I’ve ever rooted for tech in anything and they totally came through by stomping his whiny ass in the holiday bowl. I actually bet Tech big on that game which just made it that much better. 

1 minute ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Rodgers talks way too much for a guy that doesn't win in the playoffs. 

...except against the Cowboys.  Which is another thing to add to the list.

Despite being a Cowboys fan, a UT graduate,  strongly pro vax, and anti dewsh,  for some reason I have a hard time routing against him and Green Bay in General.

I enjoy watching him play and at his best he has a unique command of the game which is all the more baffling given his struggles in the playoffs.

In the playoffs, I end up routing for Green Bay sometimes by default just based on hate I have for other NFC teams.  I mean am I going to route for the Giants, 49ers, Eagles, Rams etc.  Plus there are other QBs for one reason or another that I would like to see fail more than him either because of team affiliation or overall demeanor:  Brady (has enough already-no hate), Murray (OU sucks), Big Ben (Steelers and rapey), Mayfield (Ou sucks and dewsh), Newton (batshit), Tannyhill (aggy and sucks). 

50 minutes ago, Jiggy-Z said:

...except against the Cowboys.  Which is another thing to add to the list.

Despite being a Cowboys fan, a UT graduate,  strongly pro vax, and anti dewsh,  for some reason I have a hard time routing against him and Green Bay in General.

I enjoy watching him play and at his best he has a unique command of the game which is all the more baffling given his struggles in the playoffs.

In the playoffs, I end up routing for Green Bay sometimes by default just based on hate I have for other NFC teams.  I mean am I going to route for the Giants, 49ers, Eagles, Rams etc.  Plus there are other QBs for one reason or another that I would like to see fail more than him either because of team affiliation or overall demeanor:  Brady (has enough already-no hate), Murray (OU sucks), Big Ben (Steelers and rapey), Mayfield (Ou sucks and dewsh), Newton (batshit), Tannyhill (aggy and sucks). 

Simple. Defense.

In the playoffs, he's facing much stronger defenses, and doesn't/can't elevate his game enough to overcome them.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, wood said:

Seriously. Does anyone really like the guy? The other day my 18 y.o. said "I'm pretty sure even his teammates don't like him". My wife (no pics) is a Packers fan (who knows why), but she doesn't like him either.

Fuck that POS. He's been a bitch ever since college, esp when he cried about Mack (FMB, too). And he's just as big of a bitch as he ever was.

He deserves this wave of scorn, but his teammates (at least on the offensive side of the ball) have generally gotten along with him in his tenure there. He's especially good friends with Bakhtiari and Adams. It's going to be very interesting to see if he asks for a trade in the coming months, and I think Packers fans ought to be careful what they wish for considering Jordan Love likely isn't ready to be anything more than average next year (and carries a high risk of being an outright bust). It's strange to say, but the Lions likely have the best front office in that division rn. They have an unproven coach and no clear QB plan, so success is hardly guaranteed but not far-fetched either.

Now you’re in the realm of fantasy. Antonio Brown lied to his team with a felonious fake vax card. Rodgers did not.

Fuck Rodgers but dont drift into paranoid bullshit. Rodger lived as an openly unvaxxed player and everyone on the team, coaches, NFLPA, and local beat reporters knew he wasn’t vaxxed. Why? Let’s look at the rules:
1. Daily testing
2. Had to be masked at all times in meetings
3. Locker had to be moved to a remote distanced area in the locker room.
4. Could not travel on team charters. Had to pay for and arrange transportation to away games.
5. No team meals on road.
6. Had to be tested before allowed in team hotel.
7. No gatherings of any kind with more than 4 people.

There is more. When investigated he was fined for a single infraction: attending the team Halloween party. The team was fined for not managing masks at press conferences.

If he lied it was to the press, he never said he was vaxxed. He submitted his appeal to the NFLPA and nfl, they rejected it in August and he had to live as an unvaxxed player.
  • Hook 'Em 1