Fuk Aaron Rodgers.......

Txslnghrns

8 hours ago, Zeus said:

He wore the helmet sticker honoring the victims, 

image.png.843f7b1829fbe1a90ef40df46bf0e98c.png

Idiot. Like he had a choice.

”The Packers, along with the rest of the league, wore helmet decals remembering the victims of the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown, Connecticut”

https://packersuniforms.blogspot.com/2012/12/remembering-sandy-hook.html

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Zeus said:

Lol you guys believe CNNs anonymous sources?

He wore the helmet sticker honoring the victims, 

image.png.843f7b1829fbe1a90ef40df46bf0e98c.png

Yep he should

When he doesn't sue for defamation, are you going to reconsider your position on this? 

The equipment manager put a sticker on everybody's helmet in 2012. Big deal.

It wasn't like Rodgers was making some kind of personal statement and frankly in the middle of the season I don't think he had time to follow the news that closely anyway.

13 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Sandy Hook didn’t happen if you and Aaron have the courage to do what’s right.  

Neither of us are doctors so we can't stop prescriptions of SSRIs going to kids sorry

• Fuck You 3

Just now, YGIFS said:

Well that's a creepy-ass .gif but you do you brother.

If this poor guy didn't do that weird smile before that press conference some of this conspiracy shit wouldn't of happened. 

Why the fuck was the media putting dead kids parents live in front of a microphone a day after?

Anyway this thread is all clocked up with you guys it's a pretty funny read keep going

Good lord, I hadn't seen that before.  I'll chalk up his face to just being in the wrong place at the wrong time.  

And wasn't "clocked up" (your words, not mine) about this.  Aaron is clearly suffering from some brain trauma.  I'm between parties right now, I just like calling out stupid people and then hurting them if possible.  That dude's just off the deep end at this point.  

No I’m saying he’s off the deep end because Nick Swardson, hardly the voice of reason after a coke bender,

told me Aaron has batshit crazy.   I’ve seen, I’ve heard it.  I’ve read it.  But when Nick is worried about your mental state, that ain’t a great sign.  

4 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

No I’m saying he’s off the deep end because Nick Swardson, hardly the voice of reason after a coke bender,

told me Aaron has batshit crazy.   I’ve seen, I’ve heard it.  I’ve read it.  But when Nick is worried about your mental state, that ain’t a great sign.  

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C38Zp08ywxF/?igsh=MTVqNGw4OXcxNGJyMQ==

You know this guy?

I loved him in Reno911 lol

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Looks like we got us a real badass he-man poster here, fellas. I'd be careful around him.

whats really fucking funny is if you listen to the Always sunny podcast, those scenes he just quoted are meant to be making fun of exactly the kind of dipshit that posts those scenes on a message boards. They created them specifically to be cringe material for morons too unclever to not quote tv shows about objectively awful people. The very people he quoted are making fun of him for posting those clips.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Zeus said:

If this poor guy didn't do that weird smile before that press conference some of this conspiracy shit wouldn't of happened. 

Why the fuck was the media putting dead kids parents live in front of a microphone a day after?

Anyway this thread is all clocked up with you guys it's a pretty funny read keep going

You're a dumb motherfucker, shut the fuck up.

7 hours ago, Zeus said:

Neither of us are doctors so we can't stop prescriptions of SSRIs going to kids sorry

Why would you want to remove anxiety/depression medication for children.  Do you think that parents who have gone this route did so without trying exhaustive years of other alternatives or that they are not actively managed?  

Aaron Rodgers says stupid political shit.  Aaron Rodgers spews Covid propaganda.  Aaron Rodgers on a very shortlist as a VP candidate for a prominent political family.  

We comment on Aaron Rodgers' stupidity.  But we're the asshole beta, low-T males?  Got it.  

• Hook 'Em 1

• 1 month later...