Fuk Aaron Rodgers.......

Txslnghrns

21 hours ago, wood said:

Haha, nope. I wish I had that kind of sway over her. Nobody can tell her what to do...

You need to get your woman under control. That’s on you too. 

On 1/23/2022 at 5:01 PM, pearlandhorn said:

Using this logic and knowing that asymptomatic folks who are vaxxed pass this thing along to anyone they come in contact with, wouldn’t it be better if no one got vaccinated so they had symptoms and recognized that and stayed home for a week?

Great idea except for the most vulnerable in our society who, you know, die from it.  871K of them.  It would actually be better if everyone got vaccinated so the thing would go away and wouldn't be allowed to mutate and stay alive.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Great idea except for the most vulnerable in our society who, you know, die from it.  871K of them.  It would actually be better if everyone got vaccinated so the thing would go away and wouldn't be allowed to mutate and stay alive.

I don't disagree with you.  I was just trying to follow the guy's logic.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 1/23/2022 at 7:53 PM, BurntOrange4Life said:

He didn't expose them to anything a vaccinated person didn't also expose them to. I know science is tough, but vaccines don't protect you from contracting covid or spreading it.

The latest CDC data suggests you're 13X more likely to get it (and pass it) as well as 68X more likely to die from it if you're unvaxxed.  Yes, apparently science is super tough.

image.thumb.png.56057e95dcf59511326e1fe026ca2fb7.png

• Hook 'Em 4

On 1/23/2022 at 6:11 PM, SizzleChest said:

Good God man, I guess you’ve heard enough stupid shit, you’ll believe anything.

Not sure where you are getting your information but a quick google search results in substantial published evidence supporting his statement and refuting yours. Why else would Big Pharma be pushing for a new Omicron Vaccine if the one they already have is effective? Curious minds want to know.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 2

22 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

Not sure where you are getting your information but a quick google search results in substantial published evidence supporting his statement and refuting yours. Why else would Big Pharma be pushing for a new Omicron Vaccine if the one they already have is effective? Curious minds want to know.

1) Doing research.

2) Asking questions.

3) ??????

4) Profit.

3 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

1) Doing research.

2) Asking questions.

3) ??????

4) Profit.

#4 is most likely their #1 priority. You can count me out on any more experimental vaccines. I caught and obviously survived Rona before vaccines were available and long before I was eligible to take it. I've long since moved on with my life as much as society will let me. I hope we all get to make that same decision soon.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 3

1 minute ago, Longhornlove said:

#4 is most likely their #1 priority. You can count me out on any more experimental vaccines. I caught and obviously survived Rona before vaccines were available and long before I was eligible to take it. I've long since moved on with my life as much as society will let me. I hope we all get to make that same decision soon.

are-you-stupid-or-something.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Scholz said:

This is the entitled Rodgers selfish me first thinking of why we haven't moved on from this.  People don't adhere the social contract anymore.  Public health.  Civic duty.  Social responsibility.  It's me me me. 

You don't get it. People sacrificed their lives so that i can be selfish and not have to make sacrifices!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Scholz said:

This is the entitled Rodgers selfish me first thinking of why we haven't moved on from this.  People don't adhere the social contract anymore.  Public health.  Civic duty.  Social responsibility.  It's me me me. 

Do your best to put me on a guilt trip, don't care, your opinion. We haven't moved on from this has absolutely nothing to do with "People don't adhere the social contract anymore.  Public health.  Civic duty.  Social responsibility". This virus is transmissible between animals and humans. A vaccine was never going to be the answer and the experts knew that from the beginning. COVID 19 will run its course through society and there isn't a damn thing we can do about it. You are better off focusing on therapeutics than chasing this virus with new vaccines. You will always be behind the curve, by time you get the next vaccine approved, there will be another new variant to resist it, rinse and repeat.

21 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Edited by Longhornstampede
I suck at clicking on the posts I want to

On 1/23/2022 at 5:01 PM, pearlandhorn said:

Using this logic and knowing that asymptomatic folks who are vaxxed pass this thing along to anyone they come in contact with, wouldn’t it be better if no one got vaccinated so they had symptoms and recognized that and stayed home for a week?

You’re an idiot 

are-you-stupid-or-something.gif

That's your response to a debatable subject? Maybe you should look in the mirror before posting that GIF.

Then go debate the subject in the “Fuk Covid 19 and It’s Variants” thread. Or maybe the “Fuk Getting Vaccinated” thread. Or even maybe the “Fuk Big Pharma” thread. If you don’t like Rodgers for lying about his status and how it portends to him being a shitty person then fine. This is a thread where everybody can say “Fuk Aaron Rodgers” and talk about how he smells/tastes his own cum. This isn’t a scientific review.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

A vaccine was never going to be the answer and the experts knew that from the beginning. 

Right.  Because we're still battling those pesky diseases smallpox, polio, measles, whooping cough, mumps, etc.  Vaccines are worthless.  Science is apparently very tough JFC.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents/diseases/forgot-14-diseases.html

Polio is a crippling and potentially deadly infectious disease that is caused by poliovirus. The virus spreads from person to person and can invade an infected person’s brain and spinal cord, causing paralysis. Polio was eliminated in the United States with vaccination, and continued use of polio vaccine has kept this country polio-free. But, polio is still a threat in some other countries. Making sure that infants and children are vaccinated is the best way to prevent polio from returning. Make sure your baby is protected with the polio vaccine.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Right.  Because we're still battling those pesky diseases smallpox, polio, measles, whooping cough, mumps, etc.  Vaccines are worthless.  Science is apparently very tough JFC.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents/diseases/forgot-14-diseases.html

Polio is a crippling and potentially deadly infectious disease that is caused by poliovirus. The virus spreads from person to person and can invade an infected person’s brain and spinal cord, causing paralysis. Polio was eliminated in the United States with vaccination, and continued use of polio vaccine has kept this country polio-free. But, polio is still a threat in some other countries. Making sure that infants and children are vaccinated is the best way to prevent polio from returning. Make sure your baby is protected with the polio vaccine.

Polio didn't mutate like the flu and covid do

3 hours ago, Sonofjorel76 said:

Fuck Aaron Rodgers.  It's not hard to see why his regular season numbers and wins are so inflated vs. his playoff failures.  He's guaranteed 6 games per year against the Bears, Vikings and Lions.  

Eh I think his lack of playoff success compared to the greats is more to do with a lower level of focus/preparation during game prep. Every great QB has faced easy schedules fairly often during their careers. He has a better arm than any other QB of the past two decades or so (though several others have superior arm strength) in my opinion. It's kind of strange to watch him in tough moments in the playoffs before losses because he seems too nonchalant for his own good.

31 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Look, you fucking snowflake, you turned this discussion into CR with your bullshit, because you're too big of a pussy to actually discuss it in CR.  So fuck off.

According to Urban Dictionary a snowflake is: “A very sensitive person. Someone who is easily hurt or offended by the statements or actions of others.”

Remember, this conversation between me and you started by you negging me. Who is the snowflake? This thread was CR when long before I posted in it.

2 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

According to Urban Dictionary a snowflake is: “A very sensitive person. Someone who is easily hurt or offended by the statements or actions of others.”

Remember, this conversation between me and you started by you negging me. Who is the snowflake? This thread was CR when long before I posted in it.

You'd probably feel more comfortable here:

image.jpeg.d8c0f1f3b23e8f3733236d3e4a970c41.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

LOL. You are right about that, Aaron. Stupidity and falsely representing yourself while endangering others has consequences. Funny how that works. 

And for all you anti-science Facebook doctors, be sure to request "no mask, please" during your next surgery. 

Aaron Rodgers claims his 'divisive' vaccination status was the 'only reason' people wanted Packers to lose in the playoffs

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/26/sport/aaron-rodgers-accountability-divisive-packers-nfl-spt-intl/index.html

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

On 12/25/2021 at 10:11 PM, Your Mom said:

You guys are are worse than a bunch of women when it comes to holding grudges.  That Rose Bowl deal went our way and it was proven to be the right decision nearly 20 years ago and you guys are still cackling about it.   He's an odd cat for sure, but..  meh.

Got into it with Nate Silver about this, via email. He exchanged 4-5 times. He started political taunting   to end the exchanges because he is a twat.

1 hour ago, Longhornlove said:

That a boy, start with the negs, silence the dissenters, fuck free speech and debate. This entire thread belongs in the CR. You guys have fun, I'm out.

29 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

Thought you were out 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

LOL. You are right about that, Aaron. Stupidity and falsely representing yourself while endangering others has consequences. Funny how that works. 

And for all you anti-science Facebook doctors, be sure to request "no mask, please" during your next surgery. 

Aaron Rodgers claims his 'divisive' vaccination status was the 'only reason' people wanted Packers to lose in the playoffs

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/26/sport/aaron-rodgers-accountability-divisive-packers-nfl-spt-intl/index.html

masks are not used in surgery to stop transmission of airborne virus. You should cloak room your dumbfuck talking points.

25 minutes ago, Alien Octopus said:

masks are not used in surgery to stop transmission of airborne virus. You should cloak room your dumbfuck talking points.

Yes, surgeons wear masks to prevent airborne germs from getting from their nose and mouth into an open wound (and to protect their faces from sprays from the patient).  Completely different concept.  Fantastic hair splitting.  Kudos.

No, this conversation started by your posting stupid bullshit CR stuff in a football thread and I called you on it.

BTW, I thought you were "out."  What happened to that?

That a boy, start with the negs, silence the dissenters, fuck free speech and debate. This entire thread belongs in the CR. You guys have fun, I'm out.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

No, this conversation started by your posting stupid bullshit CR stuff in a football thread and I called you on it.

BTW, I thought you were "out."  What happened to that?

You are delusional, you negged me before anything came out from me about CR.

I changed my mind and returned, maybe just to trigger you further.

• Fuck You 2

1 hour ago, TreatyOak said:

Getting back to the topic of “fuck Aaron Rodgers,” here’s another great example of how he’s such a douche. Deflecting to a topic that he knows will get him sympathy from lots of people.

Hell, I’ve been wanting Aaron Rodgers to lose for almost 20 years, starting with the 2004 Holiday Bowl following his temper tantrum about Texas. And he hilariously did lose that game to a team Texas beat 51-21 in their home stadium.

His idiotic preference for homeopathy is just another detail in the story of how much he sucks and should be hated. You know he’s the type of dumbass who expresses “skepticism” of “western medicine” (because he watched a YouTube video) while trying to sound smart (but he’s actually talking out of his ass). Come on, we all know someone like this. 

Edited by Hank Chinaski
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1