Fuk Aaron Rodgers.......

Txslnghrns

Press: "Are you vaccinated?"
Liar: "Yes. I'm immunized."

At that point he was still working on his appeal with the NFLPA and NFL to rule his super immunity and clay eating homeopathy bullshit had made him immunized. Shailene and her quack dr convinced him of this. He made a deflecting comment to the press, not his team, who saw him every day living the unvaxxed player life. He couldn’t fly on team charter nor eat team meals.

He did not mislead his team and he was forced to comply with unvaxxed restrictions. I could give a shit what he said to the press. The beat writers all knew he wasn’t vaxxed. His locker got moved.
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Texzilla58 said:

At that point he was still working on his appeal with the NFLPA and NFL to rule his super immunity and clay eating homeopathy bullshit had made him immunized. Shailene and her quack dr convinced him of this. He made a deflecting comment to the press, not his team, who saw him every day living the unvaxxed player life. He couldn’t fly on team charter nor eat team meals.

He did not mislead his team and he was forced to comply with unvaxxed restrictions. I could give a shit what he said to the press. The beat writers all knew he wasn’t vaxxed. His locker got moved.

A lot of words to say Rodgers is a liar

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Scholz said:

Right.  Because we're still battling those pesky diseases smallpox, polio, measles, whooping cough, mumps, etc.  Vaccines are worthless.  Science is apparently very tough JFC.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents/diseases/forgot-14-diseases.html

Polio is a crippling and potentially deadly infectious disease that is caused by poliovirus. The virus spreads from person to person and can invade an infected person’s brain and spinal cord, causing paralysis. Polio was eliminated in the United States with vaccination, and continued use of polio vaccine has kept this country polio-free. But, polio is still a threat in some other countries. Making sure that infants and children are vaccinated is the best way to prevent polio from returning. Make sure your baby is protected with the polio vaccine.

How many polio vaccines have you taken? 5? 6?

Terrible comparison.  One is a vaccine, one is at best, an experimental treatment.

You're smarter than this, do better.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Fuck You 6

4 hours ago, Hank Chinaski said:

Getting back to the topic of “fuck Aaron Rodgers,” here’s another great example of how he’s such a douche. Deflecting to a topic that he knows will get him sympathy from lots of people.

Hell, I’ve been wanting Aaron Rodgers to lose for almost 20 years, starting with the 2004 Holiday Bowl following his temper tantrum about Texas. And he hilariously did lose that game to a team Texas beat 51-21 in their home stadium.

His idiotic preference for homeopathy is just another detail in the story of how much he sucks and should be hated. You know he’s the type of dumbass who expresses “skepticism” of “western medicine” (because he watched a YouTube video) while trying to sound smart (but he’s actually talking out of his ass). Come on, we all know someone like this. 

This post-game drivel speaks more loudly to me about Rodgers than his vaccine status.

His teams is a few days removed from blowing a good shot at the Super Bowl, where Special Teams and the Offense both badly under performed. A reasonable excuse for a teammate would still be feeling the sting of that. This prima donna is back to making everything about himself and his childish grievances (as if there needs to be some extra reason about him for people to watch a prime time divisional playoff game between two storied franchises). Just like he was publicly spewing before the game about Biden of all things. Maybe his focus should have been on San Francisco.

Rodgers is extremely talented, but he puts himself and his self absorbed whims ahead of the team. It's reasonable to assume that costs them something on the margins in big games.    

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

44 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

How many polio vaccines have you taken? 5? 6?

Terrible comparison.  One is a vaccine, one is at best, an experimental treatment.

You're smarter than this, do better.

The mRNA vaccine is new technology but it’s been worked on for decades. Just a new kind of vaccine. The hundreds of thousands of needless deaths even after its rollout by people refusing to take it for political reasons  is what’s dumb.

• Hook 'Em 8

I don't think some of you appreciate what a visionary Aaron Rodgers is.  One simple rule in professional athletics.  Cheat/Lie, fine.  Be an asshole about a coverup afterwards, fine.  But you can't do both.  It's never worked in the history of professional sports.  But every single, fucking year...some asshat comes along and thinks he's gonna be the first.  And it never fucking works.  Do one or the other, never try both.  It may take some time, but you always come toppling down.  

That some people are saying, "Oh well, you don't like his politics..."  No, they don't like his arrogance to think he's gonna break the 150 year old rule of American Sporting.  Nobody is that special.  The handful that were...were killed where they stood.  

10 minutes ago, Scholz said:

The mRNA vaccine is new technology but it’s been worked on for decades. Just a new kind of vaccine. The hundreds of thousands of needless deaths even after its rollout by people refusing to take it for political reasons  is what’s dumb.

Right, except the polio vaccine worked, this bullshit doesn't.  4 dead family members, all were fully vaxxed.

Edited by mulletpelini
unsafe and ineffective
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Fuck You 10

40 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

Right, except the polio vaccine worked, this bullshit doesn't.  4 dead family members, all were fully vaxxed.

Fuck off with this "experimental at best" bullshit. I am sorry for your loss but your sample size of 4 doesn't contradict every medical study indicating that the vaccine is effective at reducing the risk of serious health impact, including death.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

I am truly sorry for your loss. All of my kids have at least one friend who have lost a grandparent if not 2 due to Covid. All were prior to vaccines. My Dad and an Aunt and Uncle all had it around Christmas despite being vaccinated but none bad enough to require hospitalization. With all their comorbidities I am confident saying at least one would not have survived without the vax. Especially my aunt who has an autoimmune disease and is on chronic steroids. I have lost 2 high school friends and one of my wife’s closest high school friends lost her husband during the delta surge. All late 40’s to 50 and none vaccinated. Sure that’s just more anectdotes. The data show overwhelmingly that vaccines give you the best chance to avoid severe illness and death. There is no big pharma / govt conspiracy; scientists like to prove other people wrong almost as much as discovering something, and tort lawyers would be on it quickly. Hell Merck couldn’t even hide a modest but real increase in cardiac events from Vioxx. Their deception and refusal to go to a lower dose during FDA approval trials was easily apparent once it was used in large numbers 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Zeus said:

Woah woah that's not following THE science!

1638538053636-pol.jpg

This isn’t science either, this is propaganda.

If you want to criticize the science, point out the flaws in these papers:

https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0%2C32&q=covid+19+vaccine+efficacy&btnG=

This is the actual science. Not news stories, not memes, not propaganda, not op-eds, not bumper sticker tag lines. The actual science. Which means every conclusion that’s drawn is explained, the steps they used to draw these conclusions are described in excruciating detail, and anyone is welcome to review and identify specifically where the authors may have overlooked methodological flaws. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

This isn’t science either, this is propaganda.

If you want to criticize the science, point out the flaws in these papers:

https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0%2C32&q=covid+19+vaccine+efficacy&btnG=

This is the actual science. Not news stories, not memes, not propaganda, not op-eds, not bumper sticker tag lines. The actual science. Which means every conclusion that’s drawn is explained, the steps they used to draw these conclusions are described in excruciating detail, and anyone is welcome to review and identify specifically where the authors may have overlooked methodological flaws. 

Unblinded and no control group, 6 months instead of 3 years. 

No idea why people trust big pharma to not be greedy all of the sudden, but you do you.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 8

3 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Unblinded and no control group, 6 months instead of 3 years. 

No idea why people trust big pharma to not be greedy all of the sudden, but you do you.

I said nothing about “big pharma” or “trust.” I said the science is explained in these papers. Identifying specific shortcomings within these studies and how they relate to one’s stance on the efficacy of vaccines is worthwhile conversation. Infographics loaded with straw men isn’t. 

• Hook 'Em 3

17 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

I said nothing about “big pharma” or “trust.” I said the science is explained in these papers. Identifying specific shortcomings within these studies and how they relate to one’s stance on the efficacy of vaccines is worthwhile conversation. Infographics loaded with straw men isn’t. 

Even if he saw it on Facebook?

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Hank Chinaski said:

Here's a funny one from the FDA on testing

https://www.fda.gov/media/134922/download

The analytical sensitivity of the rRT-PCR assays contained in the CDC 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel were determined in Limit of Detection studies. Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV were available for CDC use at the time the test was developed and this study conducted, assays designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA (N gene; GenBank accession: MN908947.2) of known titer (RNA copies/µL) spiked into a diluent consisting of a suspension of human A549 cells and viral transport medium (VTM) to mimic clinical specimen. Samples were extracted using the QIAGEN EZ1 Advanced XL instrument and EZ1 DSP Virus Kit (Cat# 62724) and manually with the QIAGEN DSP Viral RNA Mini Kit (Cat# 61904). Real-Time RT-PCR assays were performed using the Thermo Fisher Scientific TaqPath™ 1-Step RT-qPCR Master Mix, CG (Cat# A15299) on the Applied Biosystems™ 7500 Fast Dx RealTime PCR Instrument according to the CDC 2019-nCoV Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel instructions
for use.

Edited by Zeus
Fixed the link
  • Fuck You 3

The analytical sensitivity of the rRT-PCR assays contained in the CDC 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel were determined in Limit of Detection studies. Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV were available for CDC use at the time the test was developed and this study conducted, assays designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA (N gene; GenBank accession: MN908947.2) of known titer (RNA copies/µL) spiked into a diluent consisting of a suspension of human A549 cells and viral transport medium (VTM) to mimic clinical specimen. Samples were extracted using the QIAGEN EZ1 Advanced XL instrument and EZ1 DSP Virus Kit (Cat# 62724) and manually with the QIAGEN DSP Viral RNA Mini Kit (Cat# 61904). Real-Time RT-PCR assays were performed using the Thermo Fisher Scientific TaqPath 1-Step RT-qPCR Master Mix, CG (Cat# A15299) on the Applied Biosystems 7500 Fast Dx RealTime PCR Instrument according to the CDC 2019-nCoV Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel instructions
for use.

a706a4ceed84d6e981e2e10d3c2ea91d.gif

8 hours ago, Zeus said:

The analytical sensitivity of the rRT-PCR assays contained in the CDC 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel were determined in Limit of Detection studies. Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV were available for CDC use at the time the test was developed and this study conducted, assays designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA (N gene; GenBank accession: MN908947.2) of known titer (RNA copies/µL) spiked into a diluent consisting of a suspension of human A549 cells and viral transport medium (VTM) to mimic clinical specimen. Samples were extracted using the QIAGEN EZ1 Advanced XL instrument and EZ1 DSP Virus Kit (Cat# 62724) and manually with the QIAGEN DSP Viral RNA Mini Kit (Cat# 61904). Real-Time RT-PCR assays were performed using the Thermo Fisher Scientific TaqPath™ 1-Step RT-qPCR Master Mix, CG (Cat# A15299) on the Applied Biosystems™ 7500 Fast Dx RealTime PCR Instrument according to the CDC 2019-nCoV Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel instructions
for use.

Zeus, everyone here already knows you're a fucking idiot. You don't have to continue to prove that point. This is a thread for making fun of that douchebag Rodgers. Stop distracting us with your idiocy. Thanks.

Edited by Blotto
  • Hook 'Em 2

12 hours ago, Zeus said:

for use.

I look at Big Pharma with a suspicious eye -- pretty sure Americans consume more medication than every other country in the world combined -- but this is all the science (see link below) I need. Over 10 billion COVID-19 vaccines have been given world wide. This is now a pandemic of the stupid, err, the unvaxxed.

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/covid-vaccine-tracker-global-distribution/

During the omicron wave, vaccination with a booster reduced the chance of hospitalization and death by more than 90%.

Edited by C-Man
MEDICATION, not mediation
  • Hook 'Em 3

Just now, C-Man said:

I look at Big Pharma with a suspicious eye -- pretty sure Americans consume more mediation than every other country in the world combined -- but this is all the science I need. Over 10 billion COVID-19 vaccines have been given world wide. This is now a pandemic of the stupid, err, the unvaxxed.

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/covid-vaccine-tracker-global-distribution/

76% of all Americans have received at least 1 dose. 60%+ have received 2 shots.

IF the vax starts killing people, there will be no way to hide it.

Also, I don’t think the .Gov should be able to force people who don’t want it to get it.

21 hours ago, Blotto said:

Zeus, everyone here already knows you're a fucking idiot. You don't have to continue to prove that point. This is a thread for making fun of that douchebag Rodgers. Stop distracting us with your idiocy. Thanks.

Ok boomer