Fuk Aaron Rodgers.......

Txslnghrns

On 2/18/2022 at 8:25 AM, WhatTheBuck said:

Does that apply to all the vaccines that have been mandated for all our lives with very little fuss? Or just this one which has been politicized by numbnuts?

After giving it some thought, all.

However, I am more understanding of why people are more hesitant about something with less data behind it.

OTOH, I’ve made fun of antivaxxers for years(and there are plenty who proselytize) and I’m not changing that.

Edited by lilMAC25

2 hours ago, Eggo said:

Didn't realize 8 nights in Tijuana was considered a cleanse. 

Works in Nuevo Larado as well.  I was at the Ford plant years ago there and got the bug from lunch I am guessing.  Before I got to SA I was vomiting on the shoulder on 35.  Got a hotel room at noon in NB and was shooting liquid shit and vomit at the same time.  

Thats my cool story bro for the day, and I can tell it again if requested. 

• Like 1

On 2/18/2022 at 9:14 AM, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

someone explain this thread

Someone doesn't like Aaron Rodgers. Others don't either. They post all the reasons why and discuss.  One of those reasons is that he was less than truthful when answering a question about his vaccination status. Some people think that COVID and vaccines are a political topic and that the government and big pharma want to kill them. Other people tell them all the reasons they are wrong and stupid. The end.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ojo Rojo said:

Someone doesn't like Aaron Rodgers. Others don't either. They post all the reasons why and discuss.  One of those reasons is that he was less than truthful when answering a question about his vaccination status. Some people think that COVID and vaccines are a political topic and that the government and big pharma want to kill them. Other people tell them all the reasons they are wrong and stupid. The end.

Remarkably accurate.

On 2/18/2022 at 10:20 AM, Pam Cummings said:

Aaron Rodgers would be really hurt by this thread. Not because it's making fun of him, but because it's taken a direction where he's no longer being talked about.

Good job, i think?

I just wish he would admit he digs dudes and just get on with it. But narcissistic types like him like to “drag” it out.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ojo Rojo said:

You left off that many on here are Cowboy fans and their pussies are in tremendous pain from his career domination of them and his winning of the Lombardi trophy in their home stadium 

Edited by Dennis Taylor
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

How do you know what number of days constitute "Many days of enemas"?  Is it decided by your rectum, a physician, or the Lenten calendar? 

And what the fuck is "therapeutic vomiting"??  Puking while reliving childhood trauma?  

I'll take the horsepaste thing any day over Aaron's "workaround the vaccine cleanse."

Some of y'all have some strange heroes.

• 2 weeks later...

The People or Peoples who drafted a QB without confabbing with Rodgers ahead of time screwed up royally.

You wasted a draft pick, you created drama with your dramatic but great QB, and you ultimately had to tie your next 5-6 years with him anyways. Pure miscalculation or mishandling of known personalities and assets. Heads should roll now this saga is seemingly closed.

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, runthebone said:

Would Tom Brady ever sign a $50 million deal if it hurt the team and cost him his best receiver?  No fucking way.  He took less money than Peyton to make sure his team was better.

The dirty secret about Brady is he’s been giving home town discounts since the mid-late aughts. He gets that teams can have top tier qbs or top tier talent at other positions, but not both. If Rodgers really wanted another title, he’d take a Mid tier deal and say: get me some defenders. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bateshorn said:

The dirty secret about Brady is he’s been giving home town discounts since the mid-late aughts. He gets that teams can have top tier qbs or top tier talent at other positions, but not both. If Rodgers really wanted another title, he’d take a Mid tier deal and say: get me some defenders. 

That's not a secret and never has been.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

What’s a dirty secret here? His contracts have always been public like every other player. It’s always been known he takes less to help pay for more talent around him.