Instant Karma thread

Bill Clay

Often a subcategory of the "hood fight" thread to be sure, but let's limit videos here to those that do something awful and immediately get what they deserve all in the same video. I'll start.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1216018964310056961

Edit: don't know how to embed. Little help?

Edited by Bill Clay

Headed back from Dallas on 35 after Christmas I had my 11 month old in the back seat as well as a couple dogs in the truck. Guy in either an F250 or F350 comes flying up on me while I'm cruising 80-85. I'm in the passing lane after just passing someone in the middle lane. I start to switch lanes back to the middle after completing my pass, but he's on me too fast and uses the middle to pass me. I wait for him to go by and then switch back to the middle lane cursing him in my head.

In front of me by about 50 yards all three lanes are occupied. Right two lanes are a pretty similar speed and left lane is an suv that just got over to pass. Passing lane was not simply driving in the lane slowly being a dick, they were going faster than each car around and was steadily overtaking the other vehicles. This was not fast enough for F?50 guy. He gets extremely close behind passing suv and starts honking and swerving onto the shoulder by the middle median. He does this a few times when on his last swerve I see some junk (looks plastic) get thrown up behind his truck. Less than a minute later, both left side tires shred and in a hurry douche is now spare can only cover one douche.

Found a somewhat appropriate gif.

pic_002-14.gif

He wasn't driving down the median like that, but he was swerving into it and instead of a cop, he blew out 2 tires.

Here's your video embedded.

Edited by NaTeWHO