2020 UFC/MMA thread

ss13

20 minutes ago, SameSame said:

Hahaha bitches

19 minutes ago, SameSame said:

Hahaaaahaa

I’m pretty sure 90% of this thread expected the fight to go exactly like that. Nobody is touching usman right now at 170. He’s just boring and corny, but he’s a beast.

Edited by youdunnf'dup

3 hours ago, ss13 said:

She needs to just try to go all in on acting or modeling something. Something besides fighting. She doesn’t need to fight. Way to gorgeous and not skilled enough to be a fucking gatekeeper in the sport. Luke rockhold is a model for polo now if I’m not mistaken. She should look into something like that.

Or onlyfans, obviously 

Also Dana seemed pretty frustrated by the Holloway decision. He asked around the room if there was a single person that had Volkanovski winning and nobody spoke up. 
Yep....also didn't know this since they normally don't have a say in it:

"Unlike domestic events back home in places like Las Vegas where the athletic commission determines the judges, in the cases of some international events like this one, the UFC actually does have a saw in who judges and referees the fights. Hopefully, the UFC can figure it out and bring in some better officials for the next event."

9 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I’m pretty sure 90% of this thread expected the fight to go exactly like that. Nobody is touching usman right now at 170. He’s just boring and corny, but he’s a beast.

I was just being late night stupid.  

Everybody likes the toe to toe rockem sockem fights, but I actually enjoy the grappling and wrestling a lot.

26 minutes ago, SameSame said:

I was just being late night stupid.  

Everybody likes the toe to toe rockem sockem fights, but I actually enjoy the grappling and wrestling a lot.

That’s fair. I respect it, but I don’t enjoy it. Usman might go down as the greatest welterweight ever if he cleans out the division, and i think he will clean out the division. But he barely has any fans. In the history of the UFC, I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a main event gain that kind of momentum because the challenger had to be replaced. 

If Masvidal had had the gas tank for it, I would have enjoyed it. He did not. He actually did a stellar job of defending take downs, getting back up, and not taking damage. What he didn't have was the stamina to stop being pressed up against the cage and to unleash hell in the later rounds upon separation. A full camp could help with that.

Hell, the worst damage he received was from two accidental-ish head butts.

Edited by JohnnyRage