2020 CFP National Championship Game: #3 Clemson @ #1 LSU - Sugar Bowl on ESPN

immamac

3 minutes ago, LonghornSean said:

If that's not a hit on a defenseless receiver I don't know what is

3 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

How is that not a flag for a hit on a defenseless receiver? 

Maybe go watch tiddlywinks?  You can hit a defenseless receiver as long as it's not above the shoulders.

Lawrence is way off tonight. It is bizarre too, it’s not like he’s taken a big shot or something. He has been very inaccurate. Reminds me of how he played against the agros in September. Just throwing terribly inaccurate passes even to wide open guys. 

7 minutes ago, WBT said:

Maybe go watch tiddlywinks?  You can hit a defenseless receiver as long as it's not above the shoulders.

Yea, I was trying to figure out how you could tackle a guy “cleanly” in that position otherwise. If you couldn’t hit a receiver that’s extended just because he’s defenseless, seems like it would just be an automatic catch or penalty for any jump balls. 

Edited by TXSG8R

Lawrence is way off tonight. It is bizarre too, it’s not like he’s taken a big shot or something. He has been very inaccurate. Reminds me of how he played against the agros in September. Just throwing terribly inaccurate passes even to wide open guys. 

Yep. He needs to fix that.

1 minute ago, sidis said:

Burrow has been off too