2020 CFP National Championship Game: #3 Clemson @ #1 LSU - Sugar Bowl on ESPN

immamac

Just now, TexArcher said:

Man, that's a dumb penalty.

And all of y'all acting like Clemson is getting fucked by the refs are high.  I hate the SEC as much as anyone, but LSU has 9 penalties and Clemson has 6.

Imagine how many they’d have with all the non called offsides, and Delpit targeting. Or the 20 holds on #79

Just now, TexArcher said:

And all of y'all acting like Clemson is getting fucked by the refs are high.  I hate the SEC as much as anyone, but LSU has 9 penalties and Clemson has 6.

Clemson should have 2-3

bad calls are bad calls. And missed calls >>>> than bad calls is the real issue

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

That's a bad argument. I'm not saying they are right about complaining, but this is not the way disprove it. 

It’s not necessarily the number, but what it is or isn’t and when. They could have tossed Delpit and Stevens or whatever for targeting. Delpit was just as bad as 47s. They could have reviewed Edwards hand being down. They were pretty damn quick to review that Higgins catch and overrule it. Called that incomplete pass on the Ngata catch that never touched the ground.

1 hour ago, rvm96 said:

That's a bad argument. I'm not saying they are right about complaining, but this is not the way disprove it. 

It's not, though.  If they wanted to fuck Clemson, they'd have 10+ penalties and LSU would have like 3.

Clemson's gotten away with some shit tonight, too.  Y'all's bias is showing hardcore in this thread.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

It's not, though.  If they wanted to fuck Clemson, they'd have 10+ penalties and LSU would have like 3.

Clemson's gotten away with some shit tonight, too.  Y'all's bias is showing hardcore in this thread.

what has clemson gotten away with?