2020 CFP National Championship Game: #3 Clemson @ #1 LSU - Sugar Bowl on ESPN

immamac

Go ahead and take the punishment now LSU, there ain't gonna be enough left of your team next year to make a dent in Alabama.

On 1/14/2020 at 5:02 PM, Tex Pete said:

What LSU has is athletes unlike any that Clemson faced all year until the CFP and Ohio State. Lawrence hadn't had to play at that level. LSU had to play at that level a lot this season. It mattered.

I got to watch 4 years of Louisiana football up close at the lowest fucking level (35-40 players per team) and it was really good.  The one thing that LSU was always missing, was a decent QB.  Hell they even won NC's with some average QB's.  QB was always their issue and gotdamn, what a difference a pretty good one meant.  Ultimately, I was more impressed with the LSU defense Monday night than anything because I'd watched them several times this year and wasn't all that impressed.  Could have been more of an issue of conditioning (or lack of air conditioning) that made them look easily beatable at times.

5 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

EOW1HyrWkAAPpAm?format=jpg&name=900x900

Dear NCAA:

These players made the NCAA tens of millions of dollars tonight and millions of dollars for Louisiana State University. A thousand dollars per kid to go out and enjoy their night in New Orleans isn't shit Kindly fuck off or each of you will receive a horse head in your beds.

Sincerely,

The LSU Football Players Union and their anti-trust lawyers

Saying it was against building policy, a Mercedes-Benz Superdome police officer was telling LSU football players to extinguish their victory cigars Monday night in the jubilant locker room minutes after winning the national championship when he felt LSU alum and NFL pro Odell Beckham Jr. slap him on the backside.

The 48-year-old lieutenant suppressed the urge to punch Beckham in retaliation, called the New Orleans Police Department a little more than a day later and told investigators he wanted to press charges, according to court records.

The security officer told New Orleans police that one unspecified team member was “argumentative” at first but ultimately complied with the request. Right as that happened, the officer felt his buttocks get struck by the open hand of someone from behind.

According to police, the lieutenant momentarily “wanted to retaliate by punching the offender” — later identified as Beckham — but didn’t. That description appears to have been included to illustrate that the contact on the officer was unwanted. 

The officer also considered arresting Beckham but decided against it “due to the jovial atmosphere of the locker room.”

The NOPD officer leading the investigation into the case initially applied for a warrant to arrest Beckham on a count of misdemeanor sexual battery, which Louisiana law defines as the intentional touching of the breasts or buttocks of a victim who did not consent.

But Magistrate Court Commissioner Melvin Zeno rejected the application, determining “that the elements of the crime did not rise to that of sexual battery but rather that of a simple battery.”

Police then reapplied for an arrest warrant accusing Beckham of simple battery, a misdemeanor defined as a "battery committed without the consent of the victim."

you gotta be fucking kidding me...

https://www.nola.com/news/crime_police/article_038e14d2-3886-11ea-a157-4f1a474a79cf.html

2 hours ago, Cajun said:

I am conflicted.  

I mean the contest between NOPD and that pussy cop gettin' his HERO feelings hurt for not respectin' his AUTHORITAH and the sheer "Look at ME! Look at ME!!" dumbassery of OBJ?

Where to even begin?

Uh, don’t ever fucking, I mean ever, touch a person who has been granted the authority to arrest and detain your dumb ass. 

You can play it off as it’s the “man bringing you down”.  But the second that dumb ass touched the cop he fucked up. And this dumb ass ain’t the first dumb fuck to find that out.

And if you think LE is so bad, who do/did you call when you need a flatfoot? Jimmy John’s?

18 minutes ago, Scooter Monzingo said:

Uh, don’t ever fucking, I mean ever, touch a person who has been granted the authority to arrest and detain your dumb ass. 

You can play it off as it’s the “man bringing you down”.  But the second that dumb ass touched the cop he fucked up. And this dumb ass ain’t the first dumb fuck to find that out.

And if you think LE is so bad, who do/did you call when you need a flatfoot? Jimmy John’s?

I don’t disagree, but do you know anything about Louisiana?  That cop fucked up every bit as bad as OBJ.  

He and his family are on a lot of people’s short list there and they don’t give a shit about his badge and have all sorts of strings to be pulled.

I guarantee you there are some other cops there who will gladly give out his personal info on the down low for fucking w/Mother LS&U

This is like two rival gangs goin’ at each other after a truce is broken.

And to answer your last question, I’d never call a cop for “help” in that town.

Unless, of course, it was back in a different time when I was tuned up and needed him to sell me some Yay outta the evidence locker.

And if you think that’s something I’m just making up, well, you’d be wrong again.

My dude had good shit too.

Edited by Cajun

19 minutes ago, Scooter Monzingo said:

Jimmy John’s would get there faster 

24 minutes ago, Scooter Monzingo said:

But the second that dumb ass touched the cop he fucked up. And this dumb ass ain’t the first dumb fuck to find that out.

Also, I think it’s kinda cute how you think OBJ is gonna learn some massive lesson here.

He’ll get off on a misdemeanor and will be laughing his ass off at Rick’s makin’ it rain 30 minutes after leaving the courtroom.

why did this have to happen to Beckham, when it could have happened to Kyrie Eleison? 

they seem equally likely to pat a dude's ass in the locker room and equally likely to shower sweaty young men with cash, although Kyrie is presumably less welcome in LSU's locker room

Edited by SwanderedTalent

10 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

why did this have to happen to Beckham, when it could have happened to Kyrie Eleison? 

they seem equally likely to pat a dude's ass in the locker room and equally likely to shower sweaty young men with cash, although Kyrie is presumably less welcome in LSU's locker room

Don’t forget hugo

11 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

Acho is turning into a bitch.

protip for UT people past present and future out there-- when you do or say something publicly and your fellow UT people are like "dude you talk like a fag and your shit's retarded" while Aggies are like "WAY TO SPEAK THE TRUTH!!!!!", that means you are fucking doing it wrong

Acho is so insecure about his intellect that he rubs up against whatever group will validate his opinion. He's not trolling a la Skip Bayless, he lacks a filter and judgment and convictions, so he spews dumb shit and then backpedals and finally aligns himself with whoever will tell him "you're not just a dumb ex-jock, I really like your opinions". 

• Like 1