UH QB D'eriq King enters the transfer portal

perfectchaos007

I don't follow recruiting in depth at all. What happened to this 5 star QB that was going to OU and he said he would never de-commit unless Lincoln left. Lincoln is still there and this dude indeed de-committed. I only know this because some Cowboys fans and media sensed it could mean Lincoln was going to Dallas and he told the player personally.

Also, how good is this Houston QB? Enough for OU to go back to the playoffs again?

3 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

Yet he still made the offense work around even a bad QB and got to the playoffs with a poor defense. The guy can flat out coach offense and it's why the cowboys should have hired him. 

Sure he can. But we completely failed. Our gameplan against OU was shit. Hurts was very stoppable.  

And the rest of the conference never does their part to stop OU from winning the conference. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

I don't follow recruiting in depth at all. What happened to this 5 star QB that was going to OU and he said he would never de-commit unless Lincoln left. Lincoln is still there and this dude indeed de-committed. I only know this because some Cowboys fans and media sensed it could mean Lincoln was going to Dallas and he told the player personally.

Also, how good is this Houston QB? Enough for OU to go back to the playoffs again?

He's from Georgia and it happened right after LSU cut OU's balls off. Definitely had everyone around him laughing at him for a week and changed his mind.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

he said he decommitted because OU was so far from home

• Like 1