UH QB D'eriq King enters the transfer portal

perfectchaos007

I don't think he will survive past Michigan State if he goes to Miami

he is small, gets hurt a lot, and the Miami O line is pretty weak he will be getting crushed

I think Temple will come out playing hard (and probably a little dirty) because of how Manny _itched them after being head coach for about 7 days and they will probably not mind knocking King around a bit as well for ditching an AAC team

then I think UAB will beat him up too and after that MSU will probably finish him off

He’s not old enough to remember the U being relevant. Recruiting pitch must’ve been him being placed in a lap dance room with “The U” 30 for 30 and Miami Vice playing on big screens in the background. 
Good luck with that. As others have pointed out, it’s not like he’s set up for success. 

• Like 1

Just now, nnm said:

He’s not old enough to remember the U being relevant. Recruiting pitch must’ve been him being placed in a lap dance room with “The U” 30 for 30 and Miami Vice playing on big screens in the background. 
Good luck with that. As others have pointed out, it’s not like he’s set up for success. 

Fun city, pretty girls, a much more prestigious degree than UH - outside of the football aspects it's a great transfer.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...