Luke Kuechly Retiring

BurntOrange&White

8 year career... 
Rookie of Year 
Defensive Player of Year 
7-time Pro Bowler 
5-time first team All-Pro 

Why are you arguing about someone you’ve never heard of in a sport you don’t give a fuck about? Goddamn, should I go shit all over one of your San Diego threads just for the fuck of it? 

Yup. Had he kept playing likely would have become the all time leading tackler in the NFL

Just now, Brothahorn said:

Luke was a bad MOFO. Gil, you missed out.

I'm sure that I did.  If he had chosen a better school, I probably would have had a chance to appreciate his play. 

Whatever.  I always respect somebody that leaves at the top instead of sticking around too long (see the David Lee Roth thread)

• Fuck You 1

I'm sure that I did.  If he had chosen a better school, I probably would have had a chance to appreciate his play. 
Whatever.  I always respect somebody that leaves at the top instead of sticking around too long (see the David Lee Roth thread)

The top? He was on pace to be the greatest linebacker to ever play

I doubt he would have ever been considered the best LB to ever play. That’s a bit of hyperbole. Stats alone wouldn’t have granted him that title.

It’s good for him to know when to call it quits. He seemingly had a concussion every time you looked him up

Just posting here to tell the world I do give a shit about the NFL. I cant remember the last time a weekend went by when i didnt watch a single second of any game.

This post is in contrast to those who stand on their soap box to remind us that they dont watch or give a shit about the NFL(in an NFL related thread) like we're supposed to give a shit that they dont give a shit.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Gucci_Suit said:

Carolina? Is that in England?

That's the problem. He should have gone to a team with a national audience or to a Superbowl winner. If he would have requested a trade to New England, he would have 10X the money in sponsorships and would be a more recognized name nationally. Even Gil and women who don't watch football would know of him.

• Like 1

man seeing him say that he knows his body can't take it anymore even though he still wants to go is what hit me.  One of my favorite players.  The dude played with an unmatched aggression but played the right way (fuck you Burfict).  He was definitely one of the good guys in the league.

• Like 1