The Senate Trial of Donald J Trump 2020

tx 3 putt

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

ok, so i've been unusually busy today - what have i missed?

saw the days to present case got upped (3 days per side?).

saw that house evidence is automatically submitted into this trial (instead of pending a vote on it).

is that about it?  are we thinking mcconnell "gave in" on these because they were obvious and now he seems flexible?

has jim jordan taken his jacket off yet?

haven't missed much man

tenor.gif?itemid=6159375

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

ok, so what are the defenses that got offered up today?

-the aid got paid eventually, and the ukranians didn't even notice the delay  

-ukraine actually received good, lethal weapons, unlike in the obama years

-(but)obama also withheld aid, namely to egypt

-if your case is so strong, why do you need it to be stronger by calling witnesses?

so nothing new, and still no actual defense of trump's actions.

11 hours ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

If CNN and others would do their job properly they would do this same polling but state specific and show the nation (and the Senators/Congressmen) from certain particular states what the polling is.  The senators from Utah, Maine, Alaska, etc... should see if their constituents are polling highly towards allowing witnesses in the trial or new evidence.  Ah, nevertheless it won’t matter as those Senators will vote against all of that no matter what with furrowed brows and all. 

they already know this information dude.  They have their own pollsters. 

9 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

ok, so what are the defenses that got offered up today?

-the aid got paid eventually, and the ukranians didn't even notice the delay  

-ukraine actually received good, lethal weapons, unlike in the obama years

-(but)obama also withheld aid, namely to egypt

-if your case is so strong, why do you need it to be stronger by calling witnesses?

so nothing new, and still no actual defense of trump's actions.

The only defense I’ve seen is “got votes, don’t care”

5 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

The BEST people.

The

Despite him selling out for political reasons, it's good to see Max extend beyond the boundaries of both Rushmore Academy and Grover Cleveland High School. 

2 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Thats gonna leave a mark.  Although this is like boxing against your little brother, if your little borther had no arms, a broken leg and was wearing a blindfold.

I don't like some of the choices for impeachment manager but without a doubt Hakeem Jeffries came in as one of the best choices and has shown why today and will continue to do so.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

it’s a lot easier when all the facts are on your side and the other team is picking its nose and wiping it on their shirt.  

but agreed all around. 

Too bad half the country is sitting around their TV’s saying how smart the Presidents lawyers look (they pick their nose like I pick my nose) and those dang Dems keep going on with this witch hunt.  I made the mistake of listening to CSPAN earlier today when they let the people call in and I could only take 3 minutes of it.  The Republican callers all live in a different reality than the rest of the world and sadly they vote at a much higher rate than the other side.  Sad.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Too bad half the country is sitting around their TV’s saying how smart the Presidents lawyers look (they pick their nose like I pick my nose) and those dang Dems keep going on with this witch hunt.  I made the mistake of listening to CSPAN earlier today when they let the people call in and I could only take 3 minutes of it.  The Republican callers all live in a different reality than the rest of the world and sadly they vote at a much higher rate than the other side.  Sad.

Listen to Finebaum...it's the same callers as CSPAN

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheFlyingBoat said:

I don't like some of the choices for impeachment manager but without a doubt Hakeem Jeffries came in as one of the best choices and has shown why today and will continue to do so.

Agree.  Dropping a Biggie Smalls line in the Impeachment Trial is solid as well.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

True. I copied some shitbag's comments,  I think it was from KUT's facebook page even, could be a troll but I really think it's serious....and shows just how much the "other side" thinks impeachment supporters are the craaaazy delusional assholes who are brainwashed. Point being---nutbar stuff is the mainstream now.

Infuriating:

How can any of you from the left support what’s happening? How can you be proud of that? You do realize the left never provided one piece of evidence. Schiff and Pelosi lied to everyone on national television. Now they are crying this is unfair? Are you kidding right now. They had every chance in the House to call all the witnesses, and they chose not too call them. It’s not the Senates job. Schiff is still refusing to release the transcript from the secret basement testimony with the whistleblower. What’s he hiding? Why are they doing everything in their power to try and ensure the Biden’s aren’t on the stand? You accuse Trump of crimes with no proof at all, and accuse these crimes were committed with the Biden’s in mind. See how your witch-hunt is just hurting the Left and improving Trumps approval numbers.

1 hour ago, Bruh Man said:

How much are we (the resistance) to blame for not occupying Washington? I feel like any other country would have millions of people in the streets. 

This man laid it all out for us. Starting at 7:45 of the first video to the end he nails it. This was in 2008 but we're still the same only made dumber by social media and smart phones we cannot handle. 

• Like 1