Texas @ Okie State- tonight on ESPN+

Goo Punch

22 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

Which will be higher, the number of fans in attendance, or the number of fans watching at home on ESPN+? Tough to say why anyone would subject themselves to this level of basketball, but i suppose some people are just masochists.

Or the point differential...

1 hour ago, huge said:

So the gambling angle is fade the Horns on the road?

They are 3 point dogs.  And the Pokes aren't any good either...

Okie State getting only 3 pts in Stillwater, in desperate need of a win at 0-3 in conference, is easy money. Take the 3 points and double up your stack. Line should be 6 or 7. They will cheat their asses off and the refs will help them win.

• Like 1

ridiculous.  only we would get called for that.  and the ref telling shaka to shut up.  Ok State/Charlie-esque.  I want Shaka gone but fuck that bullshit.

Never seen that ... it’s inexcusable on that ref unless he warned our assistant coach about 3 times first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m just here to say fuck ESPN, fuck ESPN+, and fuck the Big 12 for either agreeing to this shit or being too dumb to prevent it. 

I have now missed KU-WVU, Tech-KSU, and UT-OkieSt. Not because I’m too cheap to fork over another $5 per month. It’s the principle of it all. I pay plenty to have all the sports channels Direct TV offers. That should be enough. I will not be extorted for more. 

• Like 4

Just now, Uncle Nate said:

I’m just here to say fuck ESPN, fuck ESPN+, and fuck the Big 12 for either agreeing to this shit or being too dumb to prevent it. 

I have now missed KU-WVU, Tech-KSU, and UT-OkieSt. Not because I’m too cheap to fork over another $5 per month. It’s the principle of it all. I pay plenty to have all the sports channels Direct TV offers. That should be enough. I will not be extorted for more. 

Just get Disney + and you get Hulu and ESPN + with it.  

1 minute ago, Uncle Nate said:

Amen