Emmanuel Acho

Rockethorn1978

16 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

jesus christ, the more i google this the dumber it becomes. so Kris Boyd, who never won anything at Texas, who tweeted talking shit about transferring to Texas A&M during half time of a game he was playing in, who got suspended multiple times at Texas and couldn't stay out of trouble, who didn't get drafted because he couldn't stay out of trouble, whose younger brother got suspended and then let go by UT football, THIS guy gets tell other people that they are not affiliated with UT football?! really?!

oh, and according to Mr.Arbiter Kris Boyd, the reason that Acho, who won the Fiesta Bowl at Texas, won a conference title at Texas, who played for a national title at Texas, doesn't get to be affiliated with Texas anymore is because he...was disappointed in Kris Boyd for getting suspended and hurting his team?! okie fucking dokie. that is some ass backwards shit right there.

You should make five more posts dedicated to the exact same position just to confirm to everyone where you stand on this issue.  It might take six posts, though.  Maybe seven, but definitely more than four.  Three won't cut it.  Two?  Forget it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chooky said:

You should make five more posts dedicated to the exact same position just to confirm to everyone where you stand on this issue.  It might take six posts, though.  Maybe seven, but definitely more than four.  Three won't cut it.  Two?  Forget it.

i literally had a guy ask me what point i was trying to make before making this post, so yeah, obviously for some here stating it clearly two times in a row wasn't enough. hopefully it sunk it by the third time. 

every time i make a foray into the football forum i remember why i very rarely actually try to post with the riled up masses who frequent this crap hole.

"I don't think a guy who was tweeting shit about Texas during half time of the OU game gets to tell other people they don't represent UT"

ZOMG FUCKING GOD THAT IS SO FUCKING WRONG!! (it was TCU, not OU)

"Ok, wrong team, my bad. Point remains."

WHAT FUCKING POINT ARE YOU EVEN TRYING TO MAKE FUCKING GAH?!

"(reiterates the point with even more info to drive it home)"

ZOMFG WHY DONT YOU REPEAT YOURSELF SOME MORE

"why do I even come to this board?"

FUCKING DERKA'D

Check out the unoriginal mold being squeezed out of the mainstream anus of sports coverage these days.  Every show is like this now.  The studio sets look some bullshit from Buffalo Wild Wings and I bet the producers do morning energy exercises like car salesman.  "You'll know I'm enthusiastic if I shout!  You'll know I'm wacky and humorous if wear a costume or use a prop!"  The formula is the same for each show:  a handful of dipshits wearing sneakers with their suit and a gash in heels.  And how could you possibly show coach's film without a wailing guitar in the background?  You must have a wailing guitar!  This shit is the worst and Acho is all in on anything cheap and ridiculous.  He'll thrive in this world of sports nonsense. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  He was wearing a disguise to show how teams disguise zone and man!  HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  

fuck off

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

every time i make a foray into the football forum i remember why i very rarely actually try to post with the riled up masses who frequent this crap hole.

"I don't think a guy who was tweeting shit about Texas during half time of the OU game gets to tell other people they don't represent UT"

ZOMG FUCKING GOD THAT IS SO FUCKING WRONG!! (it was TCU, not OU)

"Ok, wrong team, my bad. Point remains."

WHAT FUCKING POINT ARE YOU EVEN TRYING TO MAKE FUCKING GAH?!

"(reiterates the point with even more info to drive it home)"

ZOMFG WHY DONT YOU REPEAT YOURSELF SOME MORE

"why do I even come to this board?"

FUCKING DERKA'D

Are you sure it’s the masses that are riled up?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

Chooky, I hope that last post was entirely sincere on your part. Because if so, I wish to subscribe to your newsletter and march in your next parade

Thank you for being so revealing, but you already subscribed a long time ago. You can subscribe twice but it won't result in more newsletters. Bring glitter to the parade. 

4 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Acho went to St. Mark's.

I bet that you're wrong.

IDGAF where he went to school. There are always kids like that, no matter what school it is. There were even morons like that in the fucking fire academy. Zero self awareness.

1 hour ago, Chooky said:

Check out the unoriginal mold being squeezed out of the mainstream anus of sports coverage these days.  Every show is like this now.  The studio sets look some bullshit from Buffalo Wild Wings and I bet the producers do morning energy exercises like car salesman.  "You'll know I'm enthusiastic if I shout!  You'll know I'm wacky and humorous if wear a costume or use a prop!"  The formula is the same for each show:  a handful of dipshits wearing sneakers with their suit and a gash in heels.  And how could you possibly show coach's film without a wailing guitar in the background?  You must have a wailing guitar!  This shit is the worst and Acho is all in on anything cheap and ridiculous.  He'll thrive in this world of sports nonsense. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  He was wearing a disguise to show how teams disguise zone and man!  HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  

fuck off

This shit is why for the last 20 or so years my TV is on ESPN exactly 0% of the time unless they're carrying an event I can't see any other way. The MTV of sports programming.

Edited by wood
  • Like 1

On 1/16/2020 at 12:24 PM, Goo Punch said:

i thought we all knew this already. i actually posted about this exact specific instance back on TOS. It was a certain former Thorpe Award winner who made the deal with the DBs and then paid up in the locker room. been going on at UT for ages. same as any other major program. i remember posting at the time about guys i knew getting envelopes of cash after we beat OU in 2009. i remember posting about how our entire starting secondary all had $3,000 worth of tattoos by their junior year despite not having jobs. I thought everyone everywhere knew all of this already.

So, Manny is a Derka-wannabe, not a Skip Bayless-wannabe?

13 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

kind of the opposite, I always thought St. Mark's was more of a "you pay us, your kid can stay in school and make the 'honor roll' and get into college" type of situation

Not anymore. That's ESD.

Though even they are getting away from that and it might be Parish now.

• 1 year later...

lol please all of you self-righteous d-bags. The job he just took reminds me of the line from Robbie Robertson in The Last Waltz when he had his first meeting with Ronnie Hawkins:

He told me ‘Well son, you ain’t gonna make much money but you’ll get more pussy than Frank Sinatra”

Except Manny WILL be getting the money. Good the fuck for him....

2 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

lol please all of you self-righteous d-bags. The job he just took reminds me of the line from Robbie Robertson in The Last Waltz when he had his first meeting with Ronnie Hawkins:

He told me ‘Well son, you ain’t gonna make much money but you’ll get more pussy than Frank Sinatra”

Except Manny WILL be getting the money. Good the fuck for him....

I don’t give two shits about Emmanuel Acho. He tries way to hard to be a shock jock reporter and his opinions are dumb

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 5

I doubt his shitty sports takes and dumb opinions have anything to do with getting that job.

Ehh. I’d say his simple minded conversations about race played a big part in getting him noticed by those outside the sports world. Couple that with the crazy from the show(wife was talking about it) and it’s the perfect storm.
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Brothahorn said:

Ehh. I’d say his simple minded conversations about race played a big part in getting him noticed by those outside the sports world. Couple that with the crazy from the show(wife was talking about it) and it’s the perfect storm.

Meatheaded Moron Gets Microphone. Welcome to 21st century America.

1 hour ago, Herbie Hancock said:

Y’all remember that time he put his alma mater on blast and said he got paid for big plays, then crawfished and said he didn’t have any knowledge or proof that it actually happened?

Yeah, fuck him with rusty barbed wire.

Yeah that was some chickenshit garbage there 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Mitch Hedberg said:

Wtf. That show and everything associated with it should be put in a cave and blown up. Stupidest shit on tv. Well that’s probably not true. I’m sure there is dumber shit. But it’s a low bar. 

That’s unfair.

the poor cave...