Emmanuel Acho

Rockethorn1978

47 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Yep. He’s the epitome of a self-righteous douche bag. Anyone celebrating him for this hasn’t really paid attention to him the last 3-4 years. 

Last 3-4 years? A friend of mine played with him in high school and he was an average high school player at best. But yeah he was an annoying douche and he even pulled a “do you know who I am?” At a party he was trying to get into at the pike house in 2011. Fuck him

He is a horn, a football player, and realized that he had to self-promote in order to boost his chosen career path.  His self-promoting worked, and he gained national exposure and is now going to host a popular (buy why?) TV show.    Good for him.   

• Hook 'Em 4

2 minutes ago, Nivek said:

He is a horn, a football player, and realized that he had to self-promote in order to boost his chosen career path.  His self-promoting worked, and he gained national exposure and is now going to host a popular (buy why?) TV show.    Good for him.   

Nah fuck him. A Horn wouldn't try and dime out his alma mater for clout with no evidence or facts.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

On 2/28/2021 at 2:15 PM, Mitch Hedberg said:

Wtf. That show and everything associated with it should be put in a cave and blown up. Stupidest shit on tv. Well that’s probably not true. I’m sure there is dumber shit. But it’s a low bar. 

I dare you to watch Call Me Cat and see if you change your mind.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2021 at 10:02 PM, Fletch said:

Last 3-4 years? A friend of mine played with him in high school and he was an average high school player at best. But yeah he was an annoying douche and he even pulled a “do you know who I am?” At a party he was trying to get into at the pike house in 2011. Fuck him

JadedVibrantInchworm-small.gif

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Why do things need to be uncomfortable?  Chris Harrison should bolt from this dumbass franchise. It is primed to have a doucher host like Acho. I’m embarrassed he’s a Texas alum. 

They won't be. It will be the same bubblegum crap he asked during those comfortable conversations.

I'm of the mind that this whole thing is basically scripted for feelings after talking to my daughter.

17 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Why do things need to be uncomfortable?  Chris Harrison should bolt from this dumbass franchise. It is primed to have a doucher host like Acho. I’m embarrassed he’s a Texas alum. 

Get woke go paid?

I don’t follow all of Acho’s stuff he’s done after football closely,  so I don’t get where all the hate is coming from for a guy like him?  Guy seems to be doing good for himself and is smart enough to have a real lucrative career after football which seems to be rare.

Edited by Hook1997
  • Hook 'Em 2

27 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

I don’t follow all of Acho’s stuff he’s done after football closely,  so I don’t get where all the hate is coming from for a guy like him?  Guy seems to be doing good for himself and is smart enough to have a real lucrative career after football which seems to be rare.

He takes random ass pot shots at UT even though he was only here cause of his brother. Watch him on tv for like 5 seconds without wanting to punch him the face. He’s a fucking douchebag. He even fucking sucked on LHN. Multiple post game shows I thought Ricky was going to kick his ass on set. Basically he’s over the top negative about UT, he fully bought into the clown show hot take shit espn spews and now he’s apparently doing reality shit and having uncomfortable conversations with Oprah. Or something. At least he’s not poisoning Pre and post game shows on LHN. So that’s nice 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Fletch said:

He takes random ass pot shots at UT even though he was only here cause of his brother. Watch him on tv for like 5 seconds without wanting to punch him the face. He’s a fucking douchebag. He even fucking sucked on LHN. Multiple post game shows I thought Ricky was going to kick his ass on set. Basically he’s over the top negative about UT, he fully bought into the clown show hot take shit espn spews and now he’s apparently doing reality shit and having uncomfortable conversations with Oprah. Or something. At least he’s not poisoning Pre and post game shows on LHN. So that’s nice 

So he talk like it’s real on lhn?  Cause it’s been shit for a while and he might of been right, I didn’t watch him on there so it must of been Charlie days which should have been right lol. He talked about $100 handshakes I know but what D1 school doesn’t have those, no one even does a double take about that talk now...  unless he said more I don’t see the issue?

Edited by Hook1997

2 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

So he talk like it’s real on lhn?  Cause it’s been shit for a while and he might of been right, I didn’t watch him on there so it must of been Charlie days which should have been right lol. He talked about $100 handshakes I know but what D1 school doesn’t have those, no one even does a double take about that talk now...  unless he said more I don’t see the issue?

He over does it, he's essentially a Skip/Stephen A type. Then makes a claim that could have put the school in a sticky situation trying to be relevant in the OBJ/LS situation to recant it a few days later. Dude only cares about himself and being the center of attention. I don't give two shits about his tough conversations stuff. Knowing what I know of the guy does make those conversations feel disingenuous though.

• Hook 'Em 4

22 hours ago, Fletch said:

Revisionism much? Say what you will about him now, but don't make up bullshit. He was a blue chip coming out of HS; ESPN 150, top LB prospect in Texas. This was not a Case McCoy / little Vaccaro situation. 

33 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Revisionism much? Say what you will about him now, but don't make up bullshit. He was a blue chip coming out of HS; ESPN 150, top LB prospect in Texas. This was not a Case McCoy / little Vaccaro situation. 

You just used espn rankings. Do you not see the issue here? 
Oh and he was a 3 star on rivals and pretty mediocre in his time here. Maybe he shouldn’t talk shit about UT every opportunity he gets. Don’t go down this road, dude. You don’t want to be THE Charlie Strong and Emmanuel Acho defender 

Just now, Fletch said:

You just used espn rankings. Do you not see the issue here? 
Oh and he was a 3 star on rivals and pretty mediocre in his time here. Maybe he shouldn’t talk shit about UT every opportunity he gets. Don’t go down this road, dude. You don’t want to be THE Charlie Strong and Emmanuel Acho defender 

Meh, he was decent. Hung around the fringes of the league for a while. All I will say in his defense is that he was not a scrub. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Meh, he was decent. Hung around the fringes of the league for a while. All I will say in his defense is that he was not a scrub. 

You went from he was good to decent to not a scrub. Regardless his time here was not good enough to give him the lead way to trash the program on a national platform every chance he gets. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, jeevsie said:

Be careful who you step on while making your way to the top - they won't be there to catch you on your way down.

I can already see him getting fired or whatever then coming back to Austin and still tweeting about the haters down here. Trying to think of a 4 year player who graduated that I hate more than this guy. Chance Mock maybe? 

• Hook 'Em 1

I don't hate Emmanuel Acho, but I do think he needs to stfu and quit attention whoring.

Remember that time he went all over social media talking about $100 handshakes and then after the backlash came back and said he had no proof or direct knowledge of it actually happening? And then he tried to play the victim because of the backlash Of course you don’t you’re an aggy. Fuck him and fuck aggy.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Herbie Hancock said:

Remember that time he went all over social media talking about $100 handshakes and then after the backlash came back and said he had no proof or direct knowledge of it actually happening? And then he tried to play the victim because of the backlash Of course you don’t you’re an aggy. Fuck him and fuck aggy.

I thought he said it on TV.

2 hours ago, immamac said:

I don't hate Emmanuel Acho, but I do think he needs to stfu and quit attention whoring.

Yeah no I hate him. Why the fuck would you openly shit on the university that got you where you are? I’ll bet Emmanuels time on campus was a cake walk compared to Simms but I don’t hear Simms trashing UT every chance he gets. Granted he doesn’t really speak about it publicly but I think you get the gist