Lake Tahoe / Heavenly

HiggyBaby

Just now, C-Man said:

Thanks. We were presented with five or six options across the US, from “supportive” to “therapeutic” vs traditional or military-based and I immediately thought this one was my favorite. We knew he needed at least a supportive school vs traditional and his time in Idaho has convinced everybody he needs a therapeutic environment at this time. He also loves to ski, so it seemed like a natural fit. Thankfully, everybody came to the same conclusion.

For selfish reasons, I’m really looking forward to several trips up there during the academic year. I’ll be monitoring Southwest/American for good deals to fly up for a weekend to spend time on the mountain with him. I’ve been told it’s simply gorgeous up there — and nothing I’ve seen seems to indicate otherwise.

Yeah I went about a year ago. I thought that Lake Tahoe was fancy (think "Aspen"). I supposed you can get that, but it just seemed like a cool mountain town. Of course the lake is just something else.