NASCAR, SEC Country and B*ttP*ssy.

crash_davis

On 1/17/2020 at 9:00 PM, Underdog said:

I was surprised how popular NASCAR is up in the Northeast, a few grannies I used to work with would make a pilgrimage to either Watkins-Glen, NH or Delaware for the races. 

Upstate NY has some of the most redneck folks in the country.  (see Bills mafia)

Talladega is awesome. I love rednecks. First time I went I took a black friend and we sat next to a bunch of guys tatted up with all sorts of ignorant white prison shit. I think one of them had gotten out of the pen that morning. They couldn’t have been nicer to my buddy, explaining stuff about different drivers, sharing beer, etc. They said all the tattoo shit was just how you got by in prison.

I missed the caution free race but I was at Charlotte when they set the record for most cautions. Damn that was a long race.

I want to try a whole weekend at Talladega in the RV. Maybe this year.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Buzzrock said:

Talladega is awesome. I love rednecks. First time I went I took a black friend and we sat next to a bunch of guys tatted up with all sorts of ignorant white prison shit. I think one of them had gotten out of the pen that morning. They couldn’t have been nicer to my buddy, explaining stuff about different drivers, sharing beer, etc. They said all the tattoo shit was just how you got by in prison.

I missed the caution free race but I was at Charlotte when they set the record for most cautions. Damn that was a long race.

I want to try a whole weekend at Talladega in the RV. Maybe this year.

You’re destroying the narrative!!!!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Buzzrock said:

Man, I was there for the Coca Cola 600 that had like 3 rain delays. That race went on foooorrreevvvveeerrrrrrrrr........