Titans @ Chiefs: AFC Championship Game

Vic Mackey

10 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Yep.   

I lived in TN for 20 years.  My FB feed has recently been inundated with Titan posts from people who have never posted, mentioned, or otherwise supported this team.  Screw bandwagoners.

Well it is kind of rematch 1962 AFL Championship.

1 minute ago, GopherRock said:

Either Tennessee wins a close one or the Chiefs blow them out. I don't see any other outcome as possible. 

I can easily see a close KC win where the Titan defense plays great but the KC offense does just enough.  The Titans blowout is hard to see with the way they play.  

3 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

I can easily see a close KC win where the Titan defense plays great but the KC offense does just enough.  The Titans blowout is hard to see with the way they play.  

Yeah the only way that could happen is if KC makes a shitload of turnovers

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Henry gets better the more the game rolls along. Feed him. Don't ask Tannehill to do too much (too much throwing). Keep his pass attempts low. 

Henry should only get carries against light boxes.  Anytime they have eight or more in the box it should be a dropback.  

Damn their OC is good. Getting the most out of Tannehill he can. Literally. Vrabel has balls and obviously good situational awareness. Something Andy fails at times. Honestly, this Titans team is so well coached now. It is not like matching wits with BoB from the Texans.