Titans @ Chiefs: AFC Championship Game

Vic Mackey

Just now, Sgt Hulk said:

Mahommes scores right there because the NFL has made it a penalty to hit a running QB and everyones timid as shit, you can see the defenders handle him with white gloves

yep, the scramble before down the left sideline the defender eased up and Mahomes gained 8 more fucking yards

Just now, hookem48 said:

yep, the scramble before down the left sideline the defender eased up and Mahomes gained 8 more fucking yards

You have to at least do something. Force the refs to call the flag. You can't just let him walk into the endzone or down the sideline with ease.

4 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

Yeah, i actually don't like that move by a QB.  They shouldn't have it both ways.  DBs should be able to light them up.

The TD run was on the defense though.  No defender was close when he tightroped the sideline. 3 guys had their shot at the 5.  Pat wanted it more.

Edited by Iceman

Titans worst nightmare. 10 pt lead and just had a 9min TD drive. Had not punted one time yet. Chiefs immediately answer for 2 quick TDs and take the lead and get the ball to start the 2nd half. Titans played almost the perfect half they could have and still trail by 4. You can only contain the KC offense for so long. I have never seen an offense at the pro level able to drive 90+ yards with ease like they can. They did it last week before halftime to take the lead.

5 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

watching again I think it was more your typical shitty DB tackling than guys letting up, although there's no doubt that tacklers these days are wary of tackling QBs.

What in the fuck was #37 doing for the Titans on that play at the goal line? He spun past Mahomes for no reason.

18 minutes ago, QuesoEspecial said:

The blank white rectangle on the front of Mahomes’ helmet is a trivial thing that makes me surly

11 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Same

There's three NFL teams that have blank nosebumpers.  The Chiefs are one of them.

Saints and the Redskins are the other two.