Polynesian Bowl Saturday 11p Central CBSSN

Hozz

The dude can’t even look at her for fear of jizzing in his warmup suit. So I stared at her the entire length of the interview to give her her due.

Also, aggy recruit Demas apparently had a big night, and did a really nice reverse field on a short reception and then a slalom move to score. Very impressive. But there’s obvious Level 10 douchiness in the kid, with the way he palms the ball in one hand while still in traffic (try that against Alabama next year), then the somersault. Not sour grapes, he looks like a helluva player. 

2 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

The dude can’t even look at her for fear of jizzing in his warmup suit. So I stared at her the entire length of the interview to give her her due.

Also, aggy recruit Demas apparently had a big night, and did a really nice reverse field on a short reception and then a slalom move to score. Very impressive. But there’s obvious Level 10 douchiness in the kid, with the way he palms the ball in one hand while still in traffic (try that against Alabama next year), then the somersault. Not sour grapes, he looks like a helluva player. 

Demas looked really, really good. Even Jimbo can't fuck that up. He was apparently hurt, too. He's gonna be a solid player for aggy. Fuck. 

20 hours ago, Bullneck said:

Did the Polynesians win?

Oh yeah. They had talent on and off the field, even though it only looked like 7 people actually attended. One of the DB'S made two INT's and he doesn't (that I recall) have any big time offers. The game was good. Bijan catching passes was incredible. Dude has speed for days. He trucked some poor soul, too.