Stat Tracker for a Large Group? (Digital)

I'm a HS girls basketball coach.  Last summer we had kids participate in a "10,000 Shot Club."  Kids had to write down their shots each day on paper, with adult co-sign.  2018, and the paper/pencil is archaic.  Also, we're joining forces with the boys team this summer.

Is there a good way to have players keep track of their individual stats per day, then it gets uploaded to a master document where coaches can see progress (but other players can't edit each others).  I had many who did the club last summer, but didn't write stuff down, lost paper, etc.  

Thoughts?

1 hour ago, ernest_t_bass said:

Yeah, google doc was my first thought.  Can each kid have their own database to where they can only input their own stuff, and not edit others?

You should be able to do the permissions however you want, include within a sheet for the players, i.e. they can input data where you allow it but can't change the formatting.  Then you set up your coach's sheet that aggregates and/or summarizes the info.