Fuck the offseason. 2020

Incredulity

the only time of year that actually sucks sports-wise is the end of the nba finals (mid june) - start of the college football season (late august/early september).

this year we have the olympics from july 24 - august 9 to help cover some of that gap.  college football will be back before we know it.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

the only time of year that actually sucks sports-wise is the end of the nba finals (mid june) - start of the college football season (late august/early september).

this year we have the olympics from july 24 - august 9 to help cover some of that gap.  college football will be back before we know it.

love these posts. always good for the mind

1 hour ago, BigOrange1 said:

Plus Euro 2020 will fill up most of June and early July.  There'll be plenty to watch this summer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Iceman said:

This is why people are so fucking unhappy all the time.  Accept your blessings...

in the form of 2 football games today.

I’ll take it, but no substitute for a glorious Saturday with games going all day long.

Edited by Incredulity
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

To a much lesser extent, I will be watching the XFL.  Minor League baseball and football can still be fun. 

I agree.  I will gladly watch the XFL if the play on the field is good.  I can enjoy any football game that is competitive with even moderate scoring. However the AAF last year was an utter dumpster fire in regards to quality football.  I suspect the XFL will be the same.

I agree.  I will gladly watch the XFL if the play on the field is good.  I can enjoy any football game that is competitive with even moderate scoring. However the AAF last year was an utter dumpster fire in regards to quality football.  I suspect the XFL will be the same.
I like some of the rules making the O to be aggressive. That will liven it up a bit.

Kickoffs will be interesting to watch as well.