Super Bowl Discussion - Kanas City Vs. San Francisco

Wally Pryor

The Chiefs haven't played a great offense over the last 8 games.  They've played Tannehill twice, Rivers twice, Carr, Trubisky, Locke, and Watson.  They were ranked 17th in overall defense, 8th against the pass, and 26th against the run.  They have played better of late, but I don't think they are all that great overall. 

Edited by Hate

Just now, Hate said:

The Chiefs haven't played a great offense over the last 8 games.  They've played Tannehill twice, Rivers twice, Carr, Trubisky, Locke, and Watson.  They were ranked 17th in overall defense, 8th against the pass, and 26th against the run.  They have played better of late, but I don't think they are all that great overall. 

We'll see.

2 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

This doesn’t suck.  Commercial for the game today

saw a special the other night on making that one. Lot's of interesting stuff  - filming all night etc. Plus for part of the chase they needed special permits since the race car is not street legal.  still liked BMW's "The Hire" better

2 minutes ago, AUinHsv said:

saw a special the other night on making that one. Lot's of interesting stuff  - filming all night etc. Plus for part of the chase they needed special permits since the race car is not street legal.  still liked BMW's "The Hire" better

LOVE your little picture there of Chris Davis! War Eagle!

I prefer anything that has a 917 above anything from BMW.

Edited by PittsburghTiger

16 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

I dont give a shit who wins really.  I haven't heard one person pick the 9ers though, so I'm thinking the Chiefs are fucked.

also saw a stat that showed last 4 times a D allowed 175 passing yards/game or less for the season, the won the SB 60% of the time, every time.

I picked the nfc champs as the super bowl winner before the nfc champ game and sticking with that...49ers have better running game and defend better against run...49ers by 8. Also nobody is talking about jimmy g. Good passer, just didn’t have to pass in last game.

17 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

I dont give a shit who wins really.  I haven't heard one person pick the 9ers though, so I'm thinking the Chiefs are fucked.

also saw a stat that showed last 4 times a D allowed 175 passing yards/game or less for the season, the won the SB 60% of the time, every time.

I'm all in for the 49rs. I wish and Andy Reid the best and all, but I'm rooting for Mostert. Legit surfer brah that also plays running back.

https://beachgrit.com/2020/01/opportunity-knocks-star-running-back-for-nfls-san-francisco-49ers-once-offered-contract-to-surf-for-billabong-turned-it-down-in-moment-of-divine-clarity/

• Like 2

Bradshaw sure is jealous of real quarterbacks...LOL.

Gotdam Terry, give it a rest.  You weren't shit compared to most great QBs... and the fact that you called hand off right or pitch left to Franco in the huddle isn't swaying me.  You played with the best defense ever assembled for a decade. You reaped the rewards.  Swallow your fucking pride and recognize the real badasses who play quarterback...

Just for a fucking second or two...