Super Bowl Discussion - Kanas City Vs. San Francisco

Wally Pryor

That pass interference call on SF in the end zone was a bunch of bullshit and likely changed the game.  I'm not going back through all the pages of this thread, but that was a horrible fucking call. 
Lulz what? Never turned his head. Had no idea where the ball was. Ran straight into the receiver giving him no shot to even come back and catch the ball. That was about as no brainier as you can get
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

It’s actually pretty damn amazing that Kingsbury had three straight losing seasons with the most talented passer in football history playing in an air raid offense.  And even more amazing that he parlayed that into an NFL head coaching job instead of pariah status.

those teams also had Deandre Washington, Kekee Coutee, and Jakeem Grant, all still in the NFL...

But not a gotdammned thing on defense.

Edited by Iceman
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hate said:

That pass interference call on SF in the end zone was a bunch of bullshit and likely changed the game.  I'm not going back through all the pages of this thread, but that was a horrible fucking call. 

Holy shit the only way that could have been a worse pass interference would be if he wrapped his arms around him and threw him to the ground. Didn't play the ball, ran through the receiver completely impeding his ability to catch the ball through contact. It was obvious interference 

• Like 4

Him abandoning the run was a head scratcher 

He was the OC for Atlanta who did the same thing. 25pt lead with 18min left. He didn't technically abandon it but he botched the end of that game too by not running it.

They were getting 5 yards a run it seemed. And then they went to the pass right after that. Don't get it at all.

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

He was the OC for Atlanta who did the same thing. 25pt lead with 18min left. He didn't technically abandon it but he botched the end of that game too.

They were getting 5 yards a run it seemed. And then they went to the pass right after that. Don't get it at all.

That 2nd and 5 call with around 6 minutes to go was a head scratcher.  Stopped the clock, then had an incomplete on 3rd down as well.

Two more runs, no first down and they maybe bleed close to two minutes off the clock.

5 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

That 2nd and 5 call with around 6 minutes to go was a head scratcher.  Stopped the clock, then had an incomplete on 3rd down as well.

Two more runs, no first down and they maybe bleed close to two minutes off the clock.

The Chiefs still would have had plenty of time. 

17 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Kyle Shanahan and more blown 4th quarter Super Bowl leads lmao.

probably said already but wow 49ers corching.

1:44 in the game. 1st down. midfield and you have 3 TOs. and you incomplete pass your way out of winning the SB. And this is after running for 17 yards earlier in the drive. Just mind numbing. Tried to be someone they weren't and rightfully lost. 

6 minutes ago, TexasGolf said:

Him abandoning the run was a head scratcher 

I root for him as an ex longhorn but this was shit offensive play calling all game.

1. Raheem Mostert, fresh off 224 yards and 4 TD in the NFC CG doesn’t start the game and instead a guy who separated his should the previous game plays the entire first quarter. Mostert didn’t get his first carry until the 2nd quarter.

2. Didn’t call a timeout to get the ball back with 1:30 (and 2 TO remaining) to end the first half. Instead let the clock run to less than a minute before the punt and ran the ball twice. Essentially conceded a scoring opportunity in favor of going into the half tied.

3. Once he started running the ball, they score 17 unanswered points to take a 10 point lead.

4. Their 4th quarter possessions once again abandoned the run and instead relied Jimmy G to sling it to their second rate WR. Predictably didn’t work.

He’s going to get a lot of shit for this and deservedly so.

• Like 3

I didn't realize the Chiefs played their games in Kansas.  I thought it was Missouri.  I also didn't realize most of you were mentally retarded.  And my sister has Down's Syndrome, so that's saying something about many of you.  High five, dipshits.  

5 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I didn't realize the Chiefs played their games in Kansas.  I thought it was Missouri.  I also didn't realize most of you were mentally retarded.  And my sister has Down's Syndrome, so that's saying something about many of you.  High five, dipshits.  

Rude.

17 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

Holy shit the only way that could have been a worse pass interference would be if he wrapped his arms around him and threw him to the ground. Didn't play the ball, ran through the receiver completely impeding his ability to catch the ball through contact. It was obvious interference 

20 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

The one where the defender had his back to the ball and tried to hump the receiver’s leg? How do you figure?

He jumped with his hands in the air on purpose.  The bad throw led the receiver into the contact.  IMO, that should have been a no call. Thw biggest problem the NFL has going forward is the pass interference calls.  The are too much a part of every game.  One game it gets called and the next it doesn't.  That call on Kittle at the end of the half?  That was ridiculous as well mostly because that never gets called.

Yes it is rude to point out that the President of our nation has the same number of chromosomes as my mentally retarded Sister.  It was his tweet, not mine, that let me to this.  Please ban me because I can go back to caring for her while the rest of you dipshits care for one another.  /noCR.

The President of this country doesn't know where Kansas City is.  So you enabling morons get back after it.  Go fuck yourselves, you fucking children.  

Edited by Lobo

Just now, Hate said:

He jumped with his hands in the air on purpose.  The bad throw led the receiver into the contact.  IMO, that should have been a no call. Thw biggest problem the NFL has going forward is the pass interference calls.  The are too much a part of every game.  One game it gets called and the next it doesn't.  That call on Kittle at the end of the half?  That was ridiculous as well mostly because that never gets called.

Is this the first game you've ever watched in your life? Throwing short and away from a receiver to draw a pass interference flag on the defender when his body gets in the way of the WR getting the pass without the defender even turning around is a classic acceptable move... 

1 minute ago, Hate said:

Sorry bud, that gets called every Sunday. I have no dog in this one and it was clear PI.

1 minute ago, Hate said:

For reference, the call that has you up in arms is one where Pereira came on air and called an "easy pass interference call"

The first part of your post is idiotic because it had nothing to do with the PI call. If you go watch it ask the way thru, at the 1-yd line the defender pushes down on the receiver's right arm at the elbow while the ball is in the air. Then he releases and jumps straight up with his hands in the air. The PI call wasn't in the end zone with the face guard, but with restricting the receiver's arm prior to that.

As for the other call, bitching about a correct call with the excuse that it's not normally called is stupid. Instead bitch that the others aren't called correctly.

3 minutes ago, TommyGufano said:

For reference, the call that has you up in arms is one where Pereira came on air and called an "easy pass interference call"

The next time Pereira goes against the call on the field will be the first.  He's absolutely worthless in the booth.

5 minutes ago, dad said:

Is this the first game you've ever watched in your life? Throwing short and away from a receiver to draw a pass interference flag on the defender when his body gets in the way of the WR getting the pass without the defender even turning around is a classic acceptable move... 

Yes, you got me.  This was the first game I've ever watched.

4 minutes ago, StruggleBus said:

Sorry bud, that gets called every Sunday. I have no dog in this one and it was clear PI.

And I could find a hundred times that it wasn't.  The inconsistency with PI calls is a problem.

Yes it is rude to point out that the President of our nation has the same number of chromosomes as my mentally retarded Sister.  It was his tweet, not mine, that let me to this.  Please ban me because I can go back to caring for her while the rest of you dipshits care for one another.  /noCR.
The President of this country doesn't know where Kansas City is.  So you enabling morons get back after it.  Go fuck yourselves, you fucking children.  
I know where Kansas City is. It's in Kansas. And it's in Missouri. That's not a big mistake mixing up exactly where the football stadium is. Would you be bitching about congratulating the Giants if he said how proud the state of New York was because the stadium is in New Jersey? I don't know if you really have a sister with DS but if so she obviously has better opinions than you.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Wow, dude gives you a one word reply and you take it right to 11. Calm the fuck down

• Like 1

Just now, Modessit said:
10 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I know where Kansas City is. It's in Kansas. And it's in Missouri. That's not a big mistake mixing up exactly where the football stadium is. Would you be bitching about congratulating the Giants if he said how proud the state of New York was because the stadium is in New Jersey? I don't know if you really have a sister with DS but if so she obviously has better opinions than you.

The two states are critical to his electoral college.  He should know where they are and which team plays there.  At the risk of being reprimanded by the staff here...my sister does have Down's Syndrome as do MOST (not some, or many) Trump voters.  Don't apologize for him.  You know he's fucking stupid.  Everybody with a lick of sense knows that Kansas City is in Missouri.  Smart people, to your point, know that football stadiums are too expensive to build in New york city, so they are placed in New Jersey.  You know this as well because you once read a book.  Trump is a fucking idiot as are you aplogizing for him.  Ban me asshole.  You and your guy and your team are walking pieces of fucking human shit.

Just now, Lobo said:

The two states are critical to his electoral college.  He should know where they are and which team plays there.  At the risk of being reprimanded by the staff here...my sister does have Down's Syndrome as do MOST (not some, or many) Trump voters.  Don't apologize for him.  You know he's fucking stupid.  Everybody with a lick of sense knows that Kansas City is in Missouri.  Smart people, to your point, know that football stadiums are too expensive to build in New york city, so they are placed in New Jersey.  You know this as well because you once read a book.  Trump is a fucking idiot as are you aplogizing for him.  Ban me asshole.  You and your guy and your team are walking pieces of fucking human shit.

Looks like your sister isn't the only family member with a mental illness. Hopefully you don't work for the post office.

22 minutes ago, Lobo said:

You sound highly regarded 

9 minutes ago, TommyGufano said:

Lulz yeah because when Pereira goes with the refs call it's always 100% right.

It's cute to believe the games aren't decided by the officials. The pass rush was neutralized by having zero (0) holding calls the whole game even when it was obvious. Then the clinching drive had two plays that were incorrectly called in KCs favor. The one got overturned by the challenge and the other didn't have a good replay angle to get right after.

Oh well, the story really is Jimmy G is a pussy and Mike Shannohan had a bad playcalling and gameplan.

27 minutes ago, Auto Driller said:

I root for him as an ex longhorn but this was shit offensive play calling all game.

1. Raheem Mostert, fresh off 224 yards and 4 TD in the NFC CG doesn’t start the game and instead a guy who separated his should the previous game plays the entire first quarter. Mostert didn’t get his first carry until the 2nd quarter.

2. Didn’t call a timeout to get the ball back with 1:30 (and 2 TO remaining) to end the first half. Instead let the clock run to less than a minute before the punt and ran the ball twice. Essentially conceded a scoring opportunity in favor of going into the half tied.

3. Once he started running the ball, they score 17 unanswered points to take a 10 point lead.

4. Their 4th quarter possessions once again abandoned the run and instead relied Jimmy G to sling it to their second rate WR. Predictably didn’t work.

He’s going to get a lot of shit for this and deservedly so.

This post describes it perfectly.

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Cloak'ed by a TDS turd

Just now, Zavala said:

Cloak'ed by a TDS turd

Sorry man, the President brought up the erroneous geographic location of the Chiefs.  They don't play in Kansas.  With any luck, he loses the Missouri EC votes and dies in office between the convention and general election.  Sorry to CR, but the President brought up football and states borders.  Let's just let him die naturally.  

Might as well change your name to Loco.
  • Haha 2