Super Bowl Discussion - Kanas City Vs. San Francisco

Wally Pryor

14 minutes ago, Modessit said:
24 minutes ago, Lobo said:
Yes it is rude to point out that the President of our nation has the same number of chromosomes as my mentally retarded Sister.  It was his tweet, not mine, that let me to this.  Please ban me because I can go back to caring for her while the rest of you dipshits care for one another.  /noCR.
The President of this country doesn't know where Kansas City is.  So you enabling morons get back after it.  Go fuck yourselves, you fucking children.  

I know where Kansas City is. It's in Kansas. And it's in Missouri. That's not a big mistake mixing up exactly where the football stadium is. Would you be bitching about congratulating the Giants if he said how proud the state of New York was because the stadium is in New Jersey? I don't know if you really have a sister with DS but if so she obviously has better opinions than you.

Have you seen the Eiffel Tower in Paris Texas?

No, but I'm told Texarkana is in Oklahoma.  The PResident made the mistake and the mentally challenged made a mistake in supporting his geographic abortion.  He started this shit after the game, not me.  he's mentally retarded.  Ban me.  

And I could find a hundred times that it wasn't.  The inconsistency with PI calls is a problem.

I'm a Saints fan. I detest the NFL refs. I think they're incompetent, corrupt, and petty. Al Riveron is a literal piece of trash.

That was unbelievably obvious pass interference. It's not even debatable.

8 minutes ago, Lobo said:

No, but I'm told Texarkana is in Oklahoma.  The PResident made the mistake and the mentally challenged made a mistake in supporting his geographic abortion.  He started this shit after the game, not me.  he's mentally retarded.  Ban me.  

latest?cb=20160306005747

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Sorry man, the President brought up the erroneous geographic location of the Chiefs.  They don't play in Kansas.  With any luck, he loses the Missouri EC votes and dies in office between the convention and general election.  Sorry to CR, but the President brought up football and states borders.  Let's just let him die naturally.  

Jesus it's not like he said we had 54 states.  Calm the fuck down and go back to the CR fag.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 3

10 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

Lulz, he doesn't even know where the countries he chooses to bomb are located so why would he know what state the champion plays in?

The whole TDS squad is here.

It's almost like he does this shit on purpose to interject into TDS brains. No relief, not even for football. Tough.

Cool to see Andy Reid out there finally getting a ring though. That bit he said about his heart racing but he is getting old he can't let it race too hard was great. I don't remember exactly but I know some bad shit went down with his family so I'm glad he's keeping on.

Just now, Lobo said:

Fag is not a nice term.  

13 minutes ago, Lobo said:

21 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Sorry man, the President brought up the erroneous geographic location of the Chiefs.  They don't play in Kansas.  With any luck, he loses the Missouri EC votes and dies in office between the convention and general election.  Sorry to CR, but the President brought up football and states borders.  Let's just let him die naturally.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, EMAWesome said:

It's got to be pretty bad when I am wondering why anyone is talking about Trump in a Super Bowl thread.

Yeah, I don't know why he keeps wanting to make fun of our commander-in-chief. He's a god-fearing man and made a simple mistake...

.giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Lobo said:

The two states are critical to his electoral college.  He should know where they are and which team plays there.  At the risk of being reprimanded by the staff here...my sister does have Down's Syndrome as do MOST (not some, or many) Trump voters.  Don't apologize for him.  You know he's fucking stupid.  Everybody with a lick of sense knows that Kansas City is in Missouri.  Smart people, to your point, know that football stadiums are too expensive to build in New york city, so they are placed in New Jersey.  You know this as well because you once read a book.  Trump is a fucking idiot as are you aplogizing for him.  Ban me asshole.  You and your guy and your team are walking pieces of fucking human shit.

tenor.gif

23 minutes ago, CfRhTxStBobcats said:

Most of his supporters go to work, can't say the same for a lot of  Bernie and Warren supporters. I'm sure there's a few Chiefs supporters in the small part of Kansas City that's in Kansas that are proud of the team no matter where they play. That being said, he shouldn't have made that error. Then again, President Obama should have known how to pronounce corps, but I'm not going to call him and his supporters idiots. Anyway, it was a great game and I doubt Mahomes refuses to go to the White House because of a geography error.

CloakRoom MF, do you speak it?

Let's get back to football.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2874428-frank-clark-calls-out-jimmy-garoppolos-contract-after-super-bowl-checkdowns

EPo7SlnUcAAoMQr?format=jpg&name=small

Kansas City Chiefs defensive end Frank Clark didn't exactly mince his words when talking about San Francisco 49ers quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo following his team's 31-20 victory in Sunday's Super Bowl.

"You paying the guy $140 million, $130 million, whatever he's getting paid, man," he said in an interview with Fox Sports' Peter Schrager. "He's gotta throw the ball. Obviously he didn't do that. They threw for about 200 yards on checkdowns; that ain't enough to win a game against us."

The sentiment was similar to that of Chiefs safety Tyrann Mathieu, who said his team was "grateful they got out of the run and started to throw the ball," per ESPN's Will Cain. 

It was clear the Chiefs weren't afraid Garoppolo—who signed a five-year, $137.5 million contract with San Francisco in February 2018—was going to be the one to beat them.

Clark finished with a sack and helped generate pressure on the 49ers signal-caller throughout much of the game. He was also part of a Kansas City defense that held San Francisco scoreless in the fourth quarter, which allowed Patrick Mahomes to orchestrate a comeback from 10 points down.(snip)

Edited by clapclapclap