911 lone star - what the fuck is this horseshit?

MrPhlegm

Huh?
Post less

Let me clarify. I’m suggesting that you might be gay because you think she’s “weirdly” hot. And not “straightly” hot. Then I’m suggesting that you might be a diversity hire like Rob Lowe’s son. Then, I’m affirming that there’s nothing wrong with that.

You should post more because we need more diverse takes.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Eskimohorn said:

Let me clarify. I’m suggesting that you might be gay because you think she’s “weirdly” hot. And not “straightly” hot. Then I’m suggesting that you might be a diversity hire like Rob Lowe’s son. Then, I’m affirming that there’s nothing wrong with that.

Strange. I thought you were suggesting with those enormous eyebrows and angular face (and is that the shadow of a mustache?) she looked like a dude, hence the rest of your post.

I guess that puts me in the “straightly not hot” camp? To each his own.

Edited by formermav43
  • Like 1

No, the gheys would not think she’s hot or weirdly hot, mildly hot, or extra spicy hot. Some of you people like to argue for the sake of arguing. Lulz

6 hours ago, Homesickhorn said:

As long as you approach it knowing that it was made because somebody lost a bet.  

Exactly.  I've watched most of 4 episodes.  it remains fascinatingly awful to me, there's just no way this made it through network approval in any way other than as a gag, or a bet, or a game of executive chicken.

Please tell me that we get a SXSW episode where Rob Lowe leads a gaggle of 25 or so Chinese tourists decked out in surgical masks up to the front of the line at a daytime showcase and says "These people came a long way to see Animal Collective and by gum they'll see Animal Collective.  I don't care what any of you closed minded rednecks who I am here to save thinks.  Now watch my gay son make out with another dude" and then men in cowboy hats and Wranglers who have been waiting patiently in line to see Animal Collective under the mistaken impression that it was a stock show yell "We don't want none of your slant eyed cooo-rona varrus!"  and start a riot which is stifled by the wisdom of the collection of minorities that Lowe had to recruit from out of state. 

Edited by Continental Op
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

On 2/26/2020 at 10:40 PM, Continental Op said:

Please tell me that we get a SXSW episode where Rob Lowe leads a gaggle of 25 or so Chinese tourists decked out in surgical masks up to the front of the line at a daytime showcase and says "These people came a long way to see Animal Collective and by gum they'll see Animal Collective.  I don't care what any of you closed minded rednecks who I am here to save thinks.  Now watch my gay son make out with another dude" and then men in cowboy hats and Wranglers who have been waiting patiently in line to see Animal Collective under the mistaken impression that it was a stock show yell "We don't want none of your slant eyed cooo-rona varrus!"  and start a riot which is stifled by the wisdom of the collection of minorities that Lowe had to recruit from out of state. 

"By gum"?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...