No CR. Is it ever ok to call out hypocrites outside of CR.

conVINCEd

Simple question.  If someone takes the exact opposite stance of their longstanding, well known CR views to try and win an argument outside of CR, can they be called out for their absurdity of their position on the forum in which they are being a hypocrite?

Edited by conVINCEd
  • Fuck You 1

6 hours ago, conVINCEd said:

Simple question.  If someone takes the exact opposite stance of their longstanding, well known CR views to try and win an argument outside of CR, can they be called out for their absurdity of their position on the forum in which they are being a hypocrite?

dude, whatever it takes to win an Internet argument and get lots of pos rep, that's what you gotta do

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Only if the poster was saying something disparaging about South Austin's mom.

On 1/19/2020 at 11:20 PM, conVINCEd said:

The first rule of CR is never mention the god damned CR, outside of the CR. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

You have the smell of cloak room jizz on you

You would know.  You're literally in the cloak room right now viewing the Iowa Caucuses thread.

Immortal always crying and complaining about the cloak room and its posters, yet can't stay away.  Always reading it and dropping drive by posts.

Edited by Tom

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2020 at 11:59 PM, immortal13 said:

Triggered

I’ve started returning negs for their echo chamber ass clown opinions.  I used to be against cloak room negs, but fuck ‘em.  Three days in a row 4 posters have negged me for a post almost a year old.  Doesn’t seem like a coincidence so they all got random negs from me.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

17 hours ago, Fondren & Main said:

I’ve started returning negs for their echo chamber ass clown opinions.  I used to be against cloak room negs, but fuck ‘em.  Three days in a row 4 posters have negged me for a post almost a year old.  Doesn’t seem like a coincidence so they all got random negs from me.

Perhaps if your posts weren't pure sexism referring to women as bitches and cunts simply for having an opinion, you wouldn't be getting negged.  People aren't negging your posts because they disagree with some policy, they are negging your posts because their fucking misogynist garbage.

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

Perhaps if your posts weren't pure sexism referring to women as bitches and cunts simply for having an opinion, you wouldn't be getting negged.  People aren't negging your posts because they disagree with some policy, they are negging your posts because their fucking misogynist garbage.

Shup up, bitch

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

I can neg your stupid ass just as much as you can me...

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1