Richmond Rally - January 20, 2020

atomheartbevo

47 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

These guys are concealing an awful lot of their faces so a group that's so "damn proud to be fighting for the second amendment"  

Most pro-assault rifle advocates I know can't let you know fast enough who they are and how much they love their weapons.  

These guys look like a group that doesn't want to be identified sneaking into "Frozen II"  

Speaking of that, don't tell me it's because they're cold.  It's 40 degrees in the dead of winter in Virginia.  Their bodies are completely used to that, that's mild for them.  That'd be like wearing one of those when it's 60 out in Texas.  

Wow. I've never seen anything like this. Thanks atom for the updates- - you are ex military, correct? Do any of these people look like they serve(d) to you?

Random observation: don't know if any of these fellows are single, but if they spent a whole lot less money on guns, ammo, and dress-up stuff and spent it on about twenty designer pillows, a new bedspread, sheets, and maybe a lamp, they could probably have a fighting chance at persuading a woman to visit their basement at their mom's house.

• Like 1

Like anyone that spends all of their free time preparing for some giant catastrophe, these guys are praying so much for the race wars or WTSHTF world.

I cringe when sheriffs are starting to decide what state laws they will and will not follow. If they agree on that action, then any sheriff can decide on any state law. I know they feel this stance is somehow analogous to so-called immigration sanctuary cities but it's not.

5 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Like anyone that spends all of their free time preparing for some giant catastrophe, these guys are praying so much for the race wars or WTSHTF world.

I cringe when sheriffs are starting to decide what state laws they will and will not follow. If they agree on that action, then any sheriff can decide on any state law. I know they feel this stance is somehow analogous to so-called immigration sanctuary cities but it's not.

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, elfenix said:

God damn  Nazi alien Canadians.

Canadian national Patrik Jordan Mathews, 27, who entered the U.S. illegally last summer. 

Haha, what a dick. Hope he has fun in prison.

he said the rifle "would have to be cached though because that's an ATF f****** nightmare" and added, "Oh oops, it looks like I accidentally made a machine gun."

It's a shame these idiots are tying up legitimate 2nd amendment rights to bear arms for self defense and hunting into this racist anti-government militia crap that wants to be able to own fully automatic military gear and I'm sure explosives as well. These fucks are going to get it all banned eventually by not just being reasonable and focusing on actual self defense and hunting rights for ALL people regardless of race or gender. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Alex doing his thing.  

He's not someone I listen to, but if I were, I'd be scratching my head.

After calling the governor a POS and saying the governor is a 'globalist,'  Alex says the governor is trying to incite a civil war but that civil war 2 ain't happening and the attendees aren't going to fall for it, that they were banding together as patriots blah blah blah and this is a civil war against the new world order...

So which is it? A civil war or a not civil war? What an idiot.

Gawdalmighty...”tactical” everything is gonna be our fucking downfall.

I’m a gun guy, have been my whole life. I love to shoot. I’ve taught dozens of people to shoot, and hunt.

Never fucking once in my life did I have any desire to spend thousands of dollars to do “warfighter” cosplay, which is EXACTLY what these fucking tools are doing. It’s fucking pathetic, sad, and childish. If it didn’t involve weapons that are dead fucking serious, it would be a comic footnote.

The saving grace is that every one of these emotionally and intellectually fragile snowflakes thinks that HE is the Rambo hero who will be called upon to save us all. Thus, HE should lead the revolution, not that asshole Dennis, who drives a fucking Honda, for chrissakes. And not that fucktard Steve, either - everyone knows that Steve has shitty vision and can’t even hold down a warehouse job.

When/if the day comes, we’ll have individual incel losers running around. What we WON’T have is any actual disciplined fighting units of multiple trained fighters. If any of these losers actually make themselves a threat, they’ll be picked off pretty quickly. And the rest will retreat back to their basements and get on the internet to talk about how they WOULDA totally won the revolution, but the government wouldn’t fight fair.

The only appropriate counter-protest should be big signs with arrows pointing to them saying “LOOK AT THESE PATHETIC FUCKING LOSERS.”

• Like 1