Dumbass Shit on Nextdoor

Sbbruin

33 minutes ago, Ldogg53 said:

Lol.  That was some funny shit.  There was a house on the corner of Lindyann/Ella where some goth-type kids lived with their old parents.  The type of people who never came out of their house and never took care of their yard.  People were outwardly asking if maybe they had something to do with it.  I told someone "shit, those kids are too fat and lazy to bother trying.  All they want to do is wear baggy black clothes, eyeliner, and play video games all day."

Yeah her suspect was some 25 year old dweeb who lived with his parents and was seen aimlessly hanging around the old Pizza Hut near what's now Hughie's. Black clothes, bad posture, just looked up to no good, ever. And he was really an asshole -- she'd done her homework on him, and he'd done shit like throw shit at his parents during his little Goth tantrums and had the cops called on him a couple of times. But he was no Night Rambler. I can remember a shit-ton of people saying "he was about to graduate to people," because everyone who's every watched CSI knows that shit. 

1 minute ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Yeah her suspect was some 25 year old dweeb who lived with his parents and was seen aimlessly hanging around the old Pizza Hut near what's now Hughie's. Black clothes, bad posture, just looked up to no good, ever. And he was really an asshole -- she'd done her homework on him, and he'd done shit like throw shit at his parents during his little Goth tantrums and had the cops called on him a couple of times. But he was no Night Rambler. I can remember a shit-ton of people saying "he was about to graduate to people," because everyone who's every watched CSI knows that shit. 

Sounds like she doth protest too much, probably the Night Rambler cat killer herself.

Damn, that’s not far from me. Those dudes in that video were some healthy looking mother fuckers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Homesickhorn said:

Damn, that’s not far from me. Those dudes in that video were some healthy looking mother fuckers.

They run all the bayous and easements all over town, and they seem smart enough not to yip and howl while they are in town. I've never heard them or seen them in Houston but they are out there every night. 

And yet: THEY ARE ALL RABID, HAVE PAPER TAGS ON THEIR CARS, ARE NOT FROM YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD, AND WANT TO RING YOUR DOORBELL AND TALK ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH CHRIST. OR REDO ALL YOUR WINDOWS. OR PAINT YOUR CURBS.  

Versatile coyotes. 

PLEASE DRIVE SAFELY ON GUNFIGHT LANE!!!

I have witnessed speeding drivers and careless drivers during my 5 minute ride to school with my son this morning. Can everyone using this route (from Gatling Gun to Accomac/Sesbania) please - SLOW DOWN, and DO NOT CUT THE CORNER from Gatling Gun into Gun Fight. There are several unsupervised children riding this road. Half the road was blocked today near the bend for a moving truck - some cars sped around the bend, some stopped and waited for passing bicycles and vehicles. Thank you to the responsible and careful drivers.

Yes these are real street names, and I don't live in Cut'n'Shoot.

Ah Tarrytown...

"Not resorting to judegement here, but a dark skinned man in pink collared shirt and ill fitting outfit soliciting "F2 Connections"?? Polite at first, although he was testy I didn't give him much attention (baby and dinner going on) and smartly rang my doorbell to avoid doorbell camera and stayed 10 feet back. Then scolded me for "looks like someone gave me a chance in life". I was polite as I could be, and hoping this wasn't sketchy, but thought I would give everyone a heads up."

Actually, you are resorting to judgment

46 minutes ago, wreckatx said:

Ah Tarrytown...

"Not resorting to judegement here, but a dark skinned man in pink collared shirt and ill fitting outfit soliciting "F2 Connections"?? Polite at first, although he was testy I didn't give him much attention (baby and dinner going on) and smartly rang my doorbell to avoid doorbell camera and stayed 10 feet back. Then scolded me for "looks like someone gave me a chance in life". I was polite as I could be, and hoping this wasn't sketchy, but thought I would give everyone a heads up."

A pink collared shirt and ill fitting outfit. This alone is grounds for a good Tarrytown tazing no? 

I don't even know what to make of this.  How do you lose a large turtle?  "Bruce" weighs 50 lb and is larger than most throw pillows, but somehow he sped away.
Our 6yr old sulcata tortoise got out in greenbelt last night (4/25), at end of Day Star Cove cul de sac which is between Fawn Trail / Davenport hidden park & Riva Ridge. He is about 50 pounds and measures 18” -20 “ in length, 10” wide and about 8” tall. Please call 512-771-5892. $500 reward for his safe return. Thank you!

There are still signs all over the neighborhood. Most of the neighborhood kids have put in a few minutes/hours wandering around the green belt looking for him. $500 is serious business.

1 hour ago, wreckatx said:

Ah Tarrytown...

The poster didn't say he/she wasn't resorting to judgment.  Just not to "judegement."

Words matter, dude.

31 minutes ago, Mr.Hovis said:

A pink collared shirt and ill fitting outfit. This alone is grounds for a good Tarrytown tazing no? 

The ill-fitting part for sure. Pick collared shirt though, that's de rigeur for Tarrytown in the spring time.  

I still get notifications from a 'hood where I resided 2 moves ago.  Haven't opted out just for the lulz it brings -

This dipshit is constantly talking about shooting criminals etc. and now he's the lawn care vigilante.  Not too bright to admit to diesel bombing your neighbor's pool.

I always say if you can't afford to cut the damn grass in your backyard, you ought to not have one. Maybe us neighbors can pitch in and get a yard service out there to do something. After all it protects us all. Other than that, Diesel in a sprayer works wonders. We even had a next door pool, that was no longer taking care of for 2 years. I tossed baggies with diesel into the pool, in order to kill the mosquito infestation. After all no one wants Zika or any other Mosquito borne disease in the neighborhood. We moved here in 2000 to be able to take advantage of our backyard, pool, and patio, and not be threatened by diseases from un-kept yards and pools in the neighborhood. I think the same is for our property values and the up keep of the homes in our area.

4 hours ago, wreckatx said:

The ill-fitting part for sure. Pick collared shirt though, that's de rigeur for Tarrytown in the spring time.  

A fashion faux pas on my part. I'm from Driftwood so what do I know, pink isn't in my color wheel.

Another story that I didn't screenshot, (because Tapa was down), before it was deleted. A woman posts about the snobs in Montserrat who called security on her family for flying a drone near their houses. She got ripped a new one, because there are no public lands around that development and rich people are nice.

PLEASE DRIVE SAFELY ON GUNFIGHT LANE!!!
I have witnessed speeding drivers and careless drivers during my 5 minute ride to school with my son this morning. Can everyone using this route (from Gatling Gun to Accomac/Sesbania) please - SLOW DOWN, and DO NOT CUT THE CORNER from Gatling Gun into Gun Fight. There are several unsupervised children riding this road. Half the road was blocked today near the bend for a moving truck - some cars sped around the bend, some stopped and waited for passing bicycles and vehicles. Thank you to the responsible and careful drivers.
Yes these are real street names, and I don't live in Cut'n'Shoot.

Ahhh that’s it! Is there a community center at Gatling Gun and Gun Fight? For years, I was confused because I swear I had played a gig (birthday party, but still) before I knew Austin and remembered it as being at Gatling Gun and Slaughter. Must have been Gun Fight.

1 hour ago, skipperj said:

There’s a community pool/activity center on Gatling Gun close to Gun Fight. My daughter has had swim meets there during summer league. It’s across from Baranoff Elementary. Just down from Slaughter off Brodie.

Think of the children, we have to change the names of those skreets 

On 5/8/2018 at 1:27 AM, MaybeACoordinator said:

They run all the bayous and easements all over town, and they seem smart enough not to yip and howl while they are in town. I've never heard them or seen them in Houston but they are out there every night. 

And yet: THEY ARE ALL RABID, HAVE PAPER TAGS ON THEIR CARS, ARE NOT FROM YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD, AND WANT TO RING YOUR DOORBELL AND TALK ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH CHRIST. OR REDO ALL YOUR WINDOWS. OR PAINT YOUR CURBS.  

Versatile Wily coyotes. 

Fixed

Saw someone from one of the Rim Rock neighborhoods asking for recs for a good mobile tanning company. WTF?  I thought the tanning salons were a dying business, didn't know they would come bake your ass at home. Why not just lather on some spf 50 and lay out on the patio? 

We have a  multi-neighborhood Nextdoor site and it's a never ending barrage of coyote sightings followed closely by missing cat notices, snek alerts(there are a lot of sneks, good and bad but the hysteria over them, c'mon) , unsavory characters roaming the streets, and a real hatred toward Spectrum/Time Warner. If you don't like their rates then ditch them, but the babbling over a $150.00 a month cable bill is an endless topic.

24 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

I wish my street name was as cool as "Gun Fight"

Yeah there are a bunch of streets there.  Gun FIght, Sixgun, Gatling Gun, Shotgun, Ft. Worth Trail and Boothill.  The really ironic thing is, it's an unincorporated area, and right next to that neighborhood is small ranch where people target practice, and the neighborhood group is constantly complaining about gunshots.

6 hours ago, Gardner Barnes said:

Just FYI. The Tortoise was found....

3 houses away. In the backyard.

Ok gentleman. The tortoise has a three day head start. We need to set a search perimeter of, lets see, 175 yards

• Like 3