Dumbass Shit on Nextdoor

Sbbruin

On 5/20/2018 at 10:45 PM, FriendofaFriend said:

Guy is looking to have his bitch get humped for pleasure, only wants male dogs with vasectomies

Yt8lUGhp_o.png

So, he wants to bury a dog, or hit it with a shovel?

Or he's talking about only a spayed dog?

I mean, he seems so smart and all 

Doves

Good Evening Neighbors, My tortoise decided to visit the our Dove Aviary and left the gate open. My white doves have gone on the fly by Westgate area. They are NOT pigeons. If you can catch them(they are harmless) please contact me. They will be easy fodder for our hawks in our area. They do not know any better and probably can't fly long distances. Thank You,

For folks down in South Austin who are out there trapping birds.

Also, damn tortoise opening gates...

So there is a foot massage place in a strip center a couple of blocks away from my neighborhood. Not uncommon for Houston, especially hoods with high Asian populations. This busy body is trying to shut one down, although he has no real evidence it’s a rub and tug. Could be legitimate. Anyways, this exchange got a chuckle out of me.

GWdurAub_o.jpeg

• Like 1

So there is a foot massage place in a strip center a couple of blocks away from my neighborhood. Not uncommon for Houston, especially hoods with high Asian populations. This busy body is trying to shut one down, although he has no real evidence it’s a rub and tug. Could be legitimate. Anyways, this exchange got a chuckle out of me.

GWdurAub_o.jpeg

I like Zach. Nextdoor needs more surly.

17 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

I have a lady on my feed that does this daily. It's her personal vendetta to shut down every massage place in town because she thinks they are all rub-n-tugs. 

I think her husband must have been caught with a prostitute or something. Or her dad. Or her mom. Who knows.

I have a lady on my feed that does this daily. It's her personal vendetta to shut down every massage place in town because she thinks they are all rub-n-tugs. 
I think her husband must have been caught with a prostitute or something. Or her dad. Or her mom. Who knows.

X9KT.gif
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

I'd go with she's probably running a rub-n-tug out of her house and wants to drive out the competition.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

I like the part in which you act like you don't have an encyclopedic knowledge of the rub and tugs in your neighborhood. 

I like the part in which you act like you don't have an encyclopedic knowledge of the rub and tugs in your neighborhood. 

I’m the captain of my own ship.

So obviously I am on nextdoor but have never posted or responded to any discussions. There is currently one about good bbq joints in the area. I am trying to resist replying as I feel like I will be pulled into the black hole of suburban stupidity. Am I better off staying out of it and keeping nextdoor merely to look at for laughs?

2 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

So obviously I am on nextdoor but have never posted or responded to any discussions. There is currently one about good bbq joints in the area. I am trying to resist replying as I feel like I will be pulled into the black hole of suburban stupidity. Am I better off staying out of it and keeping nextdoor merely to look at for laughs?

You need to troll them to keep the debate going.  Go with Bill Miller's or Dickey's as the best by God BBQ in the Great State of Texas.

15 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

You should rile them up as much as possible.....however, don't give them any good BBQ places as it could mean your favorite spots will be over run with those people.  

You need to troll them to keep the debate going.  Go with Bill Miller's or Dickey's as the best by God BBQ in the Great State of Texas.

You should rile them up as much as possible.....however, don't give them any good BBQ places as it could mean your favorite spots will be over run with those people.  

Yeah, I guess. But they seem to be doing all that by themselves. Suggestions being Goode Company, Hickory Hollow, and lamenting the closure of County Line. It’s like they are trolling themselves.

1 minute ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Yeah, I guess. But they seem to be doing all that by themselves. Suggestions being Goode Company, Hickory Hollow, and lamenting the closure of County Line. It’s like they are trolling themselves.

I moved to Missouri a few years back.  Be thankful that you don't have to subject yourself to 'good' BBQ up here.

1 hour ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Well, you may be better off staying out of it, we are poorer for it.

Yeah because people are idiots. As popular as we think the legit places are, they pretty much all wish they had the revenues of garbage like Pappas, Goode and County Line.
  • Like 1

On 5/25/2018 at 10:39 AM, TornACL said:

My Nextdoor is awash with people bitching about the apparent wave of recent car break-ins and they're discussing shit like neighborhood patrols, setting up meetings with the city, etc.

Finally it starts to come out in all of this ranting that these stupid fucking idiots are parking their cars in their driveways and on the street and habitually forgetting to lock their doors. So none of these are smash and grabs. They're purely crimes of opportunity because these dumb fucks can't remember to lock their doors and they're leaving purses, bags, electronics, etc in plain sight in their cars.

They did not take kindly to the suggestion that maybe cleaning out their shithole garages and parking in there, or ... locking your fucking car doors would be a much simpler solution than arming up and and playing George Zimmerman around the neighborhood.

Yeah this is true but I don't want some fuckface meth head checking my car door anyway. Sure, lock the doors, but also when dipshits are looking in my truckbed or checking my doors I want to make sure they eat pavement ASAP.

4 minutes ago, gyroprotagonist said:

Mine has been littered with "Someone was walking around the 'hood going door to door.  I was too chickenshit to answer my door and see WTF they wanted.  Can someone else tell me what they wanted/were selling?"

jackiechan.gif

#No racist