Dumbass Shit on Nextdoor

Sbbruin

1 hour ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:
13 hours ago, HenryJames said:
C328B0F6-6FE3-47F4-8C27-656F47C644CA.thumb.png.56106f3328507faac1615b0e0423d87c.png

My guess is that the culprit is a large frog. We had the same issue at our community pool a few years back. I wouldn't have believed it had I not witnessed it with my own eyes, a frog shitting out a child sized poop.

Why you gotta dis TCU alums like that?

49 minutes ago, wd40 said:

to be fair, the word Mueller (with the common mispronunciation, "mule-ler") sounds like a euphemism for taking a dump.

grew up in austin, everyone always pronounced it like that. never heard a native Austinite pronounce it different but I've only known Czechs, Mexicans, and African Americans growing up, and all my schools were east of 35. 

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, achooloco said:

grew up in austin, everyone always pronounced it like that. never heard a native Austinite pronounce it different but I've only known Czechs, Mexicans, and African Americans growing up, and all my schools were east of 35. 

Same.  Although only one of my schools was east of 35. 

• Like 1

That's pretty cool, though they wouldn't be able to carry off a coconut.
Yeah Nextdoor is riddled with fear mongering over hawks carrying away precious fur babies. This is the first I've heard children were also at risk.

We had one swoop down and carry off a rat from our backyard fence one evening. That was pretty awesome to see.

Guest Lobo
14 hours ago, nnm said:

That kid wins all party stories when he grows up. 

Yeah, it also beats all bad childhood stories. 

Church Youth Group open discussion:

"I was beaten"

"I was abused" 

"I was molested"

Oh yeah?

"Although for a short time, I was kidnapped and stabbed.  By an Eagle.  And my dad didn't even try that hard to get me back, the eagle just got bored with me."

Edited by Lobo

1 hour ago, Okie State said:

cb0e9f6183710b5c294e8d13cd06c9f6.jpg

2 aggy walking down a country road only to see an old farm dog up on the front stoop of the farm house with his leg hiked up and nonchalantly licking his balls. 

One aggy sighs and says “I wish I could do that.”

The other aggy turns to the first and says “that dog would bite you.”

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Okie State said:

The Karens are out in full force bitching about the fireworks scaring their dogs. The 4th and NYE sneak up on them every year. Who could have predicted this?

same on the facebook groups.   Karen keeps reminding everyone that its illegal to set off fireworks in austin...... uh thanks Karen, obviously no one gives a shit

• Like 4

We let my kids stay up until about 10 to see fireworks in the neighborhood.  Finally got them inside and in bed, lights out .  They cried about not being able to sleep with all the noise.  5 minutes later.... Sawing logs.  Lesson is, suck it up. 

Our dog also doesn't give a shit. He sort of tilts his head when a especially loud one goes off, that's it. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

same on the facebook groups.   Karen keeps reminding everyone that its illegal to set off fireworks in austin...... uh thanks Karen, obviously no one gives a shit

Same with them up here in the Brushy Creek/Avery Ranch area. Several of them on Friday night thought that gangs were having a turf war. 
Yeah sure... in whitebread city. Lulz

43 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Can someone give me a quick primer on creating a burner account on ND? I got some serious trolling to do. 

I did it successfully for a while, but ultimately I got banned.  I made the mistake of using a name that sounded similar to a minor celebrity, with a different spelling. They sent a postcard to the house to "verify me" which I ignored, and they activated my account anyway.  

I got in a pissing match on the site, and somebody complained that I was impersonating the minor celebrity, even with the different spelling.  I was banned almost immediately.