Dumbass Shit on Nextdoor

Sbbruin

16 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Yeah, I don't want it linked to my address.  I have a reputation to uphold. 

that's the whole point.  I'm a realtor in town.  I really don't want to offend anybody that might hold it against me.  So, I offended them with a fake persona.  The name was never tied to my address because I never responded to the post card. When I posted, it showed my fake name and neighborhood.  The actual address is never visible to any user, as far as I can tell. 

Wait... "I don't like people telling me what to do" so I'm gonna do what some random internet person tells me to do and tell my family to buy Goya Even Though I don't actually like the product?  Wtf?  The logic in that statement makes my head hurt.  
Either you're a patriot...or you're not. The choice is yours.
  • Like 1

Just now, Okie State said:
13 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:
Wait... "I don't like people telling me what to do" so I'm gonna do what some random internet person tells me to do and tell my family to buy Goya Even Though I don't actually like the product?  Wtf?  The logic in that statement makes my head hurt.  

Either you're a patriot...or you're not. The choice is yours.

I love the U.S.A., but I hate 'merica.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

I want to believe that Laura is trolling...

• Like 1

Can someone give me a quick primer on creating a burner account on ND? I got some serious trolling to do. 
Find rent house that is not registered and use owners name.

Had one for a while through the rent house next door (ha) under the real (out of state) owners name. Didn't know about the postcard thing but it went through. Maybe renters ignored it or didn't spaz b/c name matched the owner. ND did eventually shut it down once I started obvious troll posts.

On 7/8/2020 at 3:30 PM, nnm said:

612415607_NDscreencap8July20.JPG.6e29cfd74d7a4c6393fc5ecbf4338e7e.JPG

This should go well . . .

So it appears that the first post above was satire, that Maneesh is virulently ant-mask, and he’s pointing out the absurdity of it. That thread went about as expected.  It also appears that he’s continued to troll the maskers with anti-mask sentiment. The anti-maskers appear to have tried to dox him and get him banned. He is undeterred. Fun times in Cinco Ranch. 

3EA9F609-C01D-495D-A7F3-2675E96FEAF0.jpeg

• Like 1

Hes not wrong about the idea that folks only want to hear their side of things.  So many people only want to have their view validated as correct that they cant handle being told they are wrong. And as with many social media programs, the only way to stop someone from saying something you dont like is to get them banned or deleted.

but then again, who cares, only my view matters anyway

• Like 3

Tmobile is planning to build a cell tower a few miles down the road. Suddenly everyone loses their minds and I get notifications from neighborhoods I'm not even a part of. Bonus lol from the lady at the bottom getting corrected on her grammar and not realizing how to use to/too/two.

Next-Door-Cell-Tower.png

8 minutes ago, Viper said:

Tmobile is planning to build a cell tower a few miles down the road. Suddenly everyone loses their minds and I get notifications from neighborhoods I'm not even a part of. Bonus lol from the lady at the bottom getting corrected on her grammar and not realizing how to use to/too/two.

Next-Door-Cell-Tower.png

Well, even though I have AT&T, I'm all for more towers in Katy.  Service stinks down here, and y'all have dead spots down there where the tower is proposed.  Bring it on.

I really, really don't understand why people are all worked up about 5G all of a sudden.  They've had radio/TV/cellular/digital signals pulsing through their bodies for decades.  What in the world is different about 5G?  What a bunch of flat earthers.  

16 minutes ago, nnm said:

Well, even though I have AT&T, I'm all for more towers in Katy.  Service stinks down here, and y'all have dead spots down there where the tower is proposed.  Bring it on.

I really, really don't understand why people are all worked up about 5G all of a sudden.  They've had radio/TV/cellular/digital signals pulsing through their bodies for decades.  What in the world is different about 5G?  What a bunch of flat earthers.  

If you threw this topic out on every nextdoor group in the country, I promise you a majority would be convinced of 5G causing health problems.  People do not want to believe science anymore.

"Neighbor's drone stuck in tree outside my bedroom window. *** Street. Says a 6 year old was operating it but I asked to see it and it’s $400 on Amazon. Not a kids toy. . I have reported this information to the police."

It gets worse, when a long-standing friction between the two neighbors get brought to light, an argument about if the FAA can get involved because the drone wasn't register (or does it even need to be?!!!!).  For some reason 16 ft of fence had to be removed in order for the neighbor to come retrieve the drone. (Guess he's a great big fat person??idk)

But this was the best comment:(Mrs Kline wrote the original post)

"poor Mr. Kline......seems to be a good ole guy caught up in his wife's bullshit.."

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

If you threw this topic out on every nextdoor group in the country, I promise you a majority would be convinced of 5G causing health problems.  People do not want to believe science anymore.

They believe in science. They believe in Facebook Science that tells them 5G causes Covid, that your cancer can be healed by "Alkaline water" and "essential oils", and that vaccines cause autism. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cheeseweasel said:

They believe in science. They believe in Facebook Science that tells them 5G causes Covid, that your cancer can be healed by "Alkaline water" and "essential oils", and that vaccines cause autism. 

I’m hoping the anti-vaxxers are wiped out by the rona once the vaccine arrives.  One can dream.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, nnm said:

One of our Qanon-type IT guys at work was convinced that Coronavirus was caused by 5G research in Wuhan.  Every time he works on my laptop, I make sure to check it for drool spots and wipe it down.

• 4 weeks later...

Saw this gem this morning...

02646361c210a0a060f79d54bcf48c23.jpg.76x
Jennifer MauricioIndustrial - Spring Valley • 1 day ago
124c33f534314defa359aaf6cafc4ccd.svg
7110a0dd20e525d95865c30e902d0100.jpeg

Stuff falling from sky? I've been noticing light brown things in the yard and just realized it's actually blowing around way up in the sky. Attaching a picture. Almost like a dried out corn husk. Just seems strange!

Posted in General to 32 neighborhoods
ThankThank

Comment30 Comments
  • Hook 'Em 1

a few of the replies...

Ok, this time of year we get cyclone type winds that lift leaves, dust, and corn shucks into the air and carry them around. Thus we get stuff in our yards even when corn not next See more
17 hr ago
Thank

thank42.png

Debbie Griffith
I have lived in my home now for 27 years and EVERY SINGLE YEAR AT THIS TIME my yard is full of shredded corn husks that are dried out. The farmers till up the land when finished with the crop and for some reason my yard on Hedrick off of Spring Valley is “blessed” with their cuttings! The least they could do is bring me some corn since I have to clean up after them!🤷‍♀️
16 hr ago
Thank

thank42.png
agree42.png

Sharon E Williams
Morning those thing ard the remains from the cor. fields
4 hr ago
Thank

thank42.png

Gene Firmin
Welcome to Texas. Looks like a corn husk because it is. They get picked up by winds and like magic find their way to your home

9 hours ago, Trey3216 said:

Saw this gem this morning...

02646361c210a0a060f79d54bcf48c23.jpg.76x
Jennifer MauricioIndustrial - Spring Valley • 1 day ago
7110a0dd20e525d95865c30e902d0100.jpeg

Stuff falling from sky? I've been noticing light brown things in the yard and just realized it's actually blowing around way up in the sky. Attaching a picture. Almost like a dried out corn husk. Just seems strange!

Posted in General to 32 neighborhoods
ThankThank

Comment30 Comments

Tamales from God!!

• Hook 'Em 1

On 8/15/2020 at 9:45 PM, nnm said:

So which one of you guys is egging cars?

Funny that Rachel thinks it’s ok to egg houses or stationary cars. And then the first reply asks Rachel if she wants to adopt a cat. This is just goofy all around. 

FF5B99D7-D30F-4F94-977E-6F192D352734.png

I fired Roman candles at a couple of cars back in the 80s when I was a kid.  Seeing them* bounce off the windshield was a sight to behold, and it's a wonder nobody tried to kill me.

*Only one made contact with a car, the rest shot out in different directions.

Cory WhitefieldGreater Ralph Street • 2 min ago

La Grange Trash and owners take no liability. I’m sending this as the homeowner that has had numerous issues with La Grange. The previous partner was not only found guilty for beating his wife almost to death and shady business dealings that we all know they launder money for drugs. The other owner bought him out and fixed the tree/trash issue in the parking lot. The roots of the large trees have moved my fence and aka Grange is saying it’s not their problem. The owners father is a Supreme Court judge. I’m a single mom not working but a medical student in Medical Center. When I met Jake I thought things were on the honor system. I’ve asked for months for this to be fixed. Please support me in not going there. 1. Did anyone know they have had COVID 19 employees? 2. I wanted to think the best and I’ll just pay myself because I want nothing to do with them. Google the previous co-owner and what he did... speaks volumes. Angry homeowner/taxpayer/mother dealing with some classless bar that doesn’t care. I’m not supporting that business!!

• Hook 'Em 1