Dumbass Shit on Nextdoor

Sbbruin

1 hour ago, nnm said:

They are nasty looking and sounding critters tho. 

Yeah, but they are about as harmless as you can get. I have one that sneaks into our garage occasionally. I just pick it up by it's tail and carry it out. The only thing I don't like is they will crap everywhere. The one that comes around to eat our cats food will crap while it's eating out of the bowl.

• Hook 'Em 2

Yeah, but they are about as harmless as you can get. I have one that sneaks into our garage occasionally. I just pick it up by it's tail and carry it out. The only thing I don't like is they will crap everywhere. The one that comes around to eat our cats food will crap while it's eating out of the bowl.
Username definitely checks out.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/23/2021 at 10:56 PM, Crapinon said:

Username checks out

(Edit: day late and a dollar short).

Edited by Bullneck
Four months later . . . and so
  • Hook 'Em 2

On 3/23/2021 at 9:56 PM, Crapinon said:

I bet some Walmart patrons do the same... from the looks of them.

• Haha 1

On 3/23/2021 at 9:56 PM, Crapinon said:

Rabbits come into our back yard. They're nice to see, every now and then. Squirrels would be fine, too. 

You Should Have Bought A Squirrel.mpeg - YouTube

9 hours ago, nnm said:

Rabbits come into our backyard also. They don’t go out. High velocity pellet gun takes care of them. 

Just curious, but why?  Are you eating them?  Are they eating your garden?

I have rabbits that come into my yard and I enjoy watching them.  They can't eat anything I'm growing though. 

Mockingbirds, on the other hand, blueberry bushes and tomatoes...  Get yourself a PCP pellet gun.  It doesn't destroy a scope and you don't have to keep sighting it in.  A bit of an expensive investment initially with either a scuba tank or a compressor, but you'll love not missing because your scope is off.

11 minutes ago, retsevlys said:

I have rabbits that come into my yard and I enjoy watching them.  They can't eat anything I'm growing though. 

Mockingbirds, on the other hand, blueberry bushes and tomatoes...  Get yourself a PCP pellet gun.  It doesn't destroy a scope and you don't have to keep sighting it in.  A bit of an expensive investment initially with either a scuba tank or a compressor, but you'll love not missing because your scope is off.

Yes, they get after my vegetable garden. I don’t mind rabbits in the abstract, but in the suburbs they don’t have many predators (urban coyotes are skittish, and owls, hawks, and cars are about the only other population limiters), and they overrun the place. I’m just doing my part. 
We did raise rabbits for food when I was a kid, but I’m not eating these scrawny, fleabitten suburban cottontails. 

14 hours ago, retsevlys said:

To kill a mockingbird? Seems harsh

• Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, retsevlys said:

You might want to take a look at the Migratory Bird Treaty Act

• Hook 'Em 1

Doesn't count if you shoot the bird while its traveling over state lines, because then---neither of the states can prosecute you.  

That's how I scored my prom date anyway.  

Just now, Lobo said:

Doesn't count if you shoot the bird while its traveling over state lines, because then---neither of the states can prosecute you.  

That's how I scored my prom date anyway.  

Ok Matt. Let us know how the FBI probe works out for ya. 

On 4/8/2021 at 10:08 PM, retsevlys said:

A real man don’t need no scope on a pellet gun.

Possum. Yesterday we had a possum on our fence at 9:30 in the morning. Today it or another possum was back at 7 am. Keep an eye out with pets and kids.
- there are so many people that should live in apartments.
Dog killed 3 last year. Seeing a dead possum at 5am on the patio is always fun.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Lobo

Great.  Now while sifting through posts to find summertime help with the kids, I get to see crazy-ass Linda in my neighborhood ranting about "I will not be censored by this public company, I want CRT out of our schools!"  And then it's 3 pages of people trying to explain to Linda what a "public" company actually is and her threatening to block the neighborhood back to school party out of retribution.  Good times, good times.  

29 minutes ago, gyroprotagonist said:

i think there are fake posts about dogs missing to drive traffic.  no effing way this many dogs are missing.  if i end up dead for exposing this, you know why.

This guy is gonna come talk to you.

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...