Dumbass Shit on Nextdoor

Sbbruin

Lulz.  I'm guessing a fox took a dump from the roof of her car.

Car vandalized with dog excrement

This morning I found a large piece of dog feces on my right, rear passenger door. This is the door that my six-year old son accesses to get into his car seat. Usually, I park my car in the garage but left it outside last night. It’s really upsetting that someone would be so hostile, mean, and, frankly, disgusting. If anyone has any information about this, I would appreciate it. If the person who did this would like to speak with me, then message me.

I don't understand what happened, exactly, but the state is turning BRIGHT BLUE and no red shall ever be seen or heard from again.... this is what happens when there is mass migration...... so, whether you are talking the microcosm (Texas) or the macrocosm (United States), for those of us over 50, the entirety of everything is now pretty much unrecognizable, virtually everything has gotten WAY WORSE, and nobody feels like they have a home anymore.... Even as a child I never understood how a "melting pot" could really work for the long term, because in the end.... everyone wants their home to be THEIR home and look like THEIR home.... and if you melt everything into something what you finally end up with is a HUGE NOTHING..... no one has THEIR home...... whatever that means......

The post that started this thread was deleted so I have no idea what it was really about, but the title was 'Californication of Texas' .  I guess this lady was rooting for ethnic cleansing since she was a child bless her heart.

On 7/2/2019 at 10:33 PM, gyroprotagonist said:

The post that started this thread was deleted so I have no idea what it was really about, but the title was 'Californication of Texas' .  I guess this lady was rooting for ethnic cleansing since she was a child bless her heart.

Yeah, that's nice.  BTW, do you have a larger version on your avatar?  Asking for a friend.

7 hours ago, Ten Bears said:

Y'all better look the fuck out.  If you pulled this shit on Dan he will beat his kids, your kids and you.  Then he will fondle your kid's butt and then hand your kids butt back to you.  

Just so long as he doesn't post pictures about it on social media, I don't see what the problem would be.

I can't believe people behave like this on a forum that you actually know and live around the other participants.  It's one thing to go full asshole on the surl, but I think I would tone it down a lot on something like Nextdoor.  Hell, based on this thread there is no f'ing way I'm signing up for that crap.

Our neighborhood was inundated with the “was that gunfire?” posts July 2nd-4th.   Yes, our San Diego cookie cutter suburb with stucco and clay tile roof houses has transformed into 1983 Beirut.  That’s easier to believe than people shooting off illegal fireworks, I guess.   

• Like 1