Dumbass Shit on Nextdoor

Sbbruin

This is more funny than dumb.  In immamac’s and my neighborhood.

I am away On vacation out of the country, but my ranch helper) is in site of this poor deer with a bucket or something on its head. Can someone call Texas Game Warden or a DEER rescuer for me? It is on our property at 12209 Trautwein or 15000 Fitzhugh (Austin Stables) which meet via the pipeline.

Attachment with no description

• Like 1

On 7/24/2019 at 4:11 PM, Armybrat said:

I just got a laugh reading some neighborhood ninnies whining & crying about a developer cutting down a bunch of trees (tree murderer!) to build a new neighborhood close to ours by Brushy Creek. Someone had to ask them what was the difference between that developer and the ones who built all their houses here 15-25 years ago.

Dumbasses.

That was our biggest blow up this year on our nextdoor as well

3 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

This is more funny than dumb.  In immamac’s and my neighborhood.

I am away On vacation out of the country, but my ranch helper) is in site of this poor deer with a bucket or something on its head. Can someone call Texas Game Warden or a DEER rescuer for me? It is on our property at 12209 Trautwein or 15000 Fitzhugh (Austin Stables) which meet via the pipeline.

reply that the deer just had a visit to the vet.

• Like 1

Deer have to be near the bottom when it comes to "IQ" or whatever it might be called for US mammals.  One year we had a buck roaming our neighborhood for weeks trailing a long string of Christmas lights, and the next year two bucks got their antlers tangled while fighting and spent more than a day walking around like siamese deer until COA animal control could get them separated.  (Speaking of jobs I would never want . . .)

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Deer have to be near the bottom when it comes to "IQ" or whatever it might be called for US mammals.  One year we had a buck roaming our neighborhood for weeks trailing a long string of Christmas lights, and the next year two bucks got their antlers tangled while fighting and spent more than a day walking around like siamese deer until COA animal control could get them separated.  (Speaking of jobs I would never want . . .)

Until hunting season.  Then those fuckers are genius masters of evasion.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Whitetail bucks fight because it's instinctual and part of their mating process. It has nothing to do with their intelligence 

1 hour ago, immortal13 said:

Whitetail bucks fight because it's instinctual and part of their mating process. It has nothing to do with their intelligence 

1 hour ago, immortal13 said:

spacer.png

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

I love how she throws in "if they could take care of the kids that would be great".

Uh, lady, you're looking for a Polish nanny that will also clean your house.  I don't think you just leave the kids with the housekeeper.  Well, maybe Polish ones you do.  But who has ever heard of a Polish housekeeper?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New post titled GOD BLESS AMERICA this morning.

"I sure hope this doesn't turn into bunch of political crap.
THANK YOU PRES. TRUMP & THE BRAVE MEN & WOMEN OF OUR MILITARY.
Together they have made the United States & the world a safer place today.
GOD BLESS AMERICA !!!"

This should go well.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/27/2019 at 11:07 AM, Okie State said:

New post titled GOD BLESS AMERICA this morning.

"I sure hope this doesn't turn into bunch of political crap.
THANK YOU PRES. TRUMP & THE BRAVE MEN & WOMEN OF OUR MILITARY.
Together they have made the United States & the world a safer place today.
GOD BLESS AMERICA !!!"

This should go well.

drama popcorn GIF

6 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

AKA Help us spot the people that shouldn't be in our neighborhood.

And coyote debates.

Don’t forget “rat snake or king cobra”.  

and I hear lots of guns going off (sept 1st).  Who will think of the children!?

Edited by Trey3216
  • Like 1