Dumbass Shit on Nextdoor

Sbbruin

14 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Has Nextdoor turned into the Karen reporting on people violating social distancing orders yet?

Good question. It appears so. These are from my ND feed this morning. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1

On 4/1/2020 at 11:27 PM, Trey3216 said:

We had a pilot training in a Lear out of McGregor airport the other day...Some Karen called the police to ask why the plane kept flying over Hewitt/Lorena/Woodway.  

some other Karen chimes in that it could have been the C-5 that they are working on at L-3.  

Some other Karen chimed in that it was a crop duster that had been working in this area for many years.   

jeez. 

So do the same Karens chirp when SpaceX tests engines?  They can hear those too, right?

32 minutes ago, BearSchlong said:

So do the same Karens chirp when SpaceX tests engines?  They can hear those too, right?

Yep.  Especially the new ones that just moved into the area.  There's a new "What was that long rumbling noise?" every week.  

It was that C-5, Karen.  The one that could carry a Lear jet fuselage and a cropduster inside the cargo hold at the same time.  

My favorites are the ones that live in Park Meadows and don't know what city they live in. They have Lorena addresses but live in Waco. Half of them want Hewitt PD to do more patrols, because they're closest. How can you spend that much money on a house and not know what jurisdiction you just bought into?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Liteitup said:

My favorites are the ones that live in Park Meadows and don't know what city they live in. They have Lorena addresses but live in Waco. Half of them want Hewitt PD to do more patrols, because they're closest. How can you spend that much money on a house and not know what jurisdiction you just bought into?

No joke.  I mean, that area is a complete shitshow on jurisdiction, but one would think you'd investigate that prior to buying, or know that if you've lived there for a while.  

1 hour ago, Liteitup said:

Here you go...

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2020 at 7:05 AM, SKJ said:

Yes. 

The plastic they're made from is very flammable. 

They must be built from different plastic up north (could be cross post from wives and stupid shit) last summer my wife took hot charcoal and  dumped it in our outside trash can. Set everything inside it ablaze but the can didn't melt. I was shocked and thought to myself. Must be inflammable to prevent wives from burning their houses down.  

10 hours ago, Steel Shank said:

I collect old plastic trash cans throughout the year then set them off for family and friends on the 4th of July. Real crowd pleasers! LOL! I also serve up some que with a nice mustard based potato salad.

You serve up some what?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, nnm said:

Que=what. You serve up some what. Sorry. 

Sorry. Usually it's ribs and chicken. Plus some sausage, but I don't really count that as cooking. Ribs and chicken are easy to cook, and usually they please all the masses. If you're looking for "Helpful 4th Of July Hints!!!💥", I'd be more than happy o share with you my learnings, so that you, too, can have the best party ever!!! Don't forget the exploding plastic trash cans!!! LOL!!!

• Like 2

I used to find Nextdoor somewhat entertaining.  It was a great way to find a quick laugh at your neighbor's expense, or at the least weed out the assholes/racists/etc. in the area without having to engage them directly.

Lately that place is a bigger shit show than ever.  The media has done too good of a job of scaring the shit out of everybody and now the finger waggers really think they have some moral high ground from which to preach from.  There's undoubtedly some red meat mouth breathers spewing their garbage on there as well, but in our area the extremists are those who are just so eaten up with fear that they call out anyone who even leaves their house.  The most common complaint is along the lines of, "I saw people out jogging and not wearing a mask. They're going to kill us all!  Someone should call 311 and get this taken care of!"   Reading that stupidity makes one wonder how we'll recover as a society after this mess.  People are fucking crazy.

Anyway - if you're not bummed out enough from everything going on, go have a look at Nextdoor and learn just how shitty your neighbors really are.  A crisis has brought out the worst in them.

• Like 4

nextdoor is good for 3 things.

1. to see the crime and shenanigans in the neighborhood.

2. get a good idea of contractors for house repairs.

3. laugh at the absolutely stupidity of your neighbors. this gets old because the stupidity is vast and non-stop.

at least with facebook, you chose your group of idiots. with nextdoor, there's no such choice. everyone is an idiot.

i only venture into the Crime and Safety section of nextdoor. the rest is off limits.

• Like 1

On 4/20/2020 at 7:12 PM, crash_davis said:

3. laugh at the absolutely stupidity of your neighbors. this gets old because the stupidity is vast and non-stop.

at least with facebook, you chose your group of idiots. with nextdoor, there's no such choice. everyone is an idiot.

i only venture into the Crime and Safety section of nextdoor. the rest is off limits.

The citizen app is good for the first one and partly for three since there is a comment section 

• Fuck You 1

On 4/20/2020 at 6:12 PM, crash_davis said:

I still haven't signed up despite a couple of attempts by the neighborhood ninnies trying to shame me into it.  When I tell them I'm not interested then they ask me to at least join their stupid neighborhood Facebook page. 

Me:  "Sorry, I don't do the Facebooks."

Them:  "Well, can you ask your wife to sign up at least?"

Me:  "She's dead, so that's a no."

End of conversation.

• Like 1

On 4/6/2020 at 7:50 AM, Cheeseweasel said:

Has Nextdoor turned into the Karen reporting on people violating social distancing orders yet?

Karens have completely taken over Nextdoor like Kung Flu chopped New York City ... trembling inside has opened the door on outrage against people driving to the store or walking down the street.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lobo

Every fucking street in Texas has the cock-sucking piece of shit that wants to grow St. Augustine grass.  9 times outta 10, in my experience, it's a guy who says, "I'm 5th generation Texan.  I hunt, I fish.  I know what's what.  I respect nature."  But the dumb fuck is the reason we're running out of water and I look forward to him dying soon.  The absolutely disgusting disrespect that some "outdoorsman" pay to Texas' resources blows me away.  As we say among groups of people with normal intelligence...you're either a Conservationist, a Preservationist, or a "Saint Augustine Sportsman"  If you don't know how water, flora, and fauna work...stay the fuck inside.