Georgetown family faces lawsuit over playscape for terminally-ill son

purplepride95

Richard, middle initial M (according to the renewable energy article), and Carole E. Gottlieb... Richard has several previous addresses listed, most with more than one no-longer-operational business associated with those addresses. 9 businesses just between the Knollwood and Barclay Drive addresses. None of Richard’s listings have the Lucinda Terrace address as his current; it is only listed as a previous address, with Barclay Drive as the current. Carole’s listing does use the Georgetown address as her current. Richard’s several listings have his occupation as anywhere from “clerical/white collar” to “high school graduate/service occupations,” and some listings have last name spelled “Gottleib” instead, but other info remains consistent. I’m no detective, but these details (if reliable) seem to add up to shady dealings. Knollwood listing for Richard linked below.

https://clustrmaps.com/person/Gottleib-n7hih

I need to start watching eBay and get ahold of one of these:
04b653e19d7a95fb41afcfbc11feab76.jpg
There was one of those in the neighborhood I grew up in. Awesome

Fuck dick and Carol. They need to just sell that house and move while his property value is good enough for him. What a complete asshole,

Stephanie on the HOA board must be hating life.

2 minutes ago, Updawg said:

There was one of those in the neighborhood I grew up in. Awesome

Fuck dick and Carol. They need to just sell that house and move while his property value is good enough for him. What a complete asshole,

Stephanie on the HOA board must be hating life.

Farmers Branch?

My Mom was on the playground committee at the park board and we got to go all over to see playground equipment like that.

There was the mother of all of them at Reverchon Park before it became a cruising spot.

Disclaimer: I have been unable to confirm the following.
Richard and Carol Gottleib of 1000 Lucinda Terrace, Georgetown, TX, 78628 are allegedly suing a terminally ill kid because his playground is scaring off clients of a business that Richard and Carole Gottleib run out of their home at 1000 Lucinda Terrace, Georgetown, TX, 78628.  That business is Big Gay Dick Gottleib's Chicken-Fried Rub-and-Tug.  Carole also sells hand creme.  
Can anyone confirm this?

Can confirm. Richard and Carol Gottleib of 1000 Lucinda Terrace, Georgetown, TX, 78628 are allegedly suing a terminally ill kid because his playground is scaring off clients of a business that Richard and Carole Gottleib run out of their home at 1000 Lucinda Terrace, Georgetown, TX, 78628.  That business is Big Gay Dick Gottleib's Chicken-Fried Rub-and-Tug.  Carole also sells hand creme.  

4 minutes ago, Homesickhorn said:

Can confirm. Richard and Carol Gottleib of 1000 Lucinda Terrace, Georgetown, TX, 78628 are allegedly suing a terminally ill kid because his playground is scaring off clients of a business that Richard and Carole Gottleib run out of their home at 1000 Lucinda Terrace, Georgetown, TX, 78628.  That business is Big Gay Dick Gottleib's Chicken-Fried Rub-and-Tug.  Carole also sells hand creme.  

Can this be true?

8 minutes ago, Homesickhorn said:

That is all true, allegedly.

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Dunno how the hell it got spelled Gottleib.  From the German, it means God Love or God's Love and the only correct spelling then is Gottlieb.

Ellis Island?  Rich being a jerkoff again? Trying to de-judaic it?

My family name is misspelled. It's German and for a few generations my family wasn't proficient in English, then all of a sudden on a census it showed up with the misspelling. My theory is that my ancestor verbally told the census taker the name and then that worker misspelled it. Then it stuck when my family got around to going for government forms or whatever.

Edited by Huckleberry

My family name is misspelled. It's German and for a few generations my family wasn't proficient in English, then all of a sudden on a census it showed up with the misspelling. My theory is that my ancestor verbally told the census taker the name and then that worker misspelled it. Then it stuck when my family got around to going for government forms or whatever.

Sure, Mr. Hilter, sure.
  • Like 5
  • Haha 3

On 1/20/2020 at 5:38 PM, Huckleberry said:

Just so people get this right...

I've got good news for you. According to the public CAD listing, they spell it differently. It's Richard and Carol Gottleib of 1000 Lucinda Terrace, Georgetown, TX, 78628.

This is why I love this place. I really hope no one mails them something reminding them of what worthless fucks they are  to 1000 Lucinda Terrace, Georgetown Tx 78628. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Sleep off ugly said:

It just seems that if Richard and Carol Gottlieb were running a business called Big Gay Dicks Chicken-Fried Rub and Tug on Lucinda Terrace in Georgetown Texas that could be some sort of HOA violation.

Maybe someone should report it to the HOA?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gene Parmesan said:

What's the reason behind an HOA controlling playscapes?  What kind of playground set negatively affects home values?

Our HOA required a cedar playscape with only green accents (slides, awnings, swings).

We could not do a full metal “professional grade”, cheaper painted wood options, nor any with yellow or multi colored accents and it really restricted what option we had to choose from.

10 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Neighbors need to organize a block party for the kid and have families over to play on the playground with the kid.  Serve BBQ out front and raise money for the family and the illness.  Don't invite the Cockliebs.

And don’t get the permit either!!

i bet their Nextdoor page is absolutely lit rt now 

Edited by Trey3216

17 hours ago, Cajun said:

You put that kinda shit out there and it's gonna come back.

My ex-wife and her fucking mother are still breathing, I'm not sure how much I believe that anymore.

13 hours ago, hullabelew said:

Love this shit.  Move close to the airport, then bitch about the airport noise.  What a fucking dick.  

Someone needs to request a flyby

Richard Gottlieb on Lucinda Terrace in Georgetown Texas seems like the type of pervert that would entice stray dogs with peanut butter on his dick.

Wait a second, I just wanna make sure I've got this right so I can steer clear of these people and give them a WIIIIIIDE berth.

Richard and Carol Gottieb's address is 1000 Lucinda Terrace, Georgetown, TX, 78628?

We are sure that Richard and Carol Gottlieb reside at 1000 Lucinda Terrace, Georgetown, TX, 78628?

One more time, just to be clear -

Richard Gottlieb and Carol Gottlieb

1000 Lucinda Terrace

Georgetown, TX  78628

Right?

Right here, right?

Screen%20Shot%202020-01-22%20at%207.30.2

Edited by Cajun

19 hours ago, Cajun said:

These Gottliebs, or whatever their fucking names are, are precisely the kind of people I really enjoy seeing bad things happen to.

You put that kinda shit out there and it's gonna come back.

I'll get my popcorn.

I have some clients that were complaining about spending $3,000 on security cameras* because their house was egged on Christmas Eve. One of my employees came in after they left and let me know that she lives across the street from them and that they had recently called the cops on another 12 year old neighbor because his ball had gone into their property and the boy went and retrieved it and immediately left. They didn't attempt to speak to their neighbors or anything just straight up called the cops and wanted the boy arrested. The best part is that they couldn't identify who the egger might be because they've called the cops on all 3 of their neighbors that touch their property and the house across the street. 

*They tell me all the time how they don't "do the internet" so they called up a business out of the phone book and got really expensive and unnecessary cameras installed when your $200 consumer models that are everywhere these days would've worked just fine.

11 hours ago, Clintonaldo said:

This is why I love this place. I really hope no one mails them something reminding them of what worthless fucks they are  to 1000 Lucinda Terrace, Georgetown Tx 78628. 

There are businesses that specialize in such services. https://observer.com/2015/03/the-complete-list-of-all-the-stuff-you-can-anonymously-ship-your-enemies/

1 hour ago, Cajun said:

Wait a second, I just wanna make sure I've got this right so I can steer clear of these people and give them a WIIIIIIDE berth.

Richard and Carol Gottieb's address is 1000 Lucinda Terrace, Georgetown, TX, 78628?

We are sure that Richard and Carol Gottlieb reside at 1000 Lucinda Terrace, Georgetown, TX, 78628?

One more time, just to be clear -

Richard Gottlieb and Carol Gottlieb

1000 Lucinda Terrace

Georgetown, TX  78628

Right?

Right here, right?

Screen%20Shot%202020-01-22%20at%207.30.2

I hate to be picky but I think the name of Carole Gottleib who is married to Richard Gottleib and lives in Georgetown, TX is spelled with an "e" on the end so it's not Carol Gottleib (Carol Gottleib with no "e") married to Richard Gottleib and living in Georgetown, Tx, but Carole Gottleib (Carole Gottleib with an "e") married to Richard Gottleib and living in Georgetown, Tx.  Also, according to the court filings, it's not Richard Gottlieb (Richard Gottlieb with the "i before e") and Carole Gottlieb ("Carole Gottlieb with the "i before e") living in Georgetown, Tx, but Richard Gottleib (Richard Gottleib with the "e before i") and Carole Gottleib (Carole Gottleib with the "e before i), living in Georgetown, Tx. 

Seems like I heard these people were involved in some sort of lawsuit.

• Like 1