Texas at WVU - 6 PM TONIGHT on ESPNU

VinyVango

Kai Jones and Hepa are going to be in deep water on the interior tonight... WV plays two 6"10"+, 250 lbs +, athletic men inside that are going to make it a greater uphill battle for us to score inside or grab boards.  Could get ugly quick(er) if Sims gets into foul trouble.

5 minutes ago, VinyVango said:

Kai Jones and Hepa are going to be in deep water on the interior tonight... WV plays two 6"10"+, 250 lbs +, athletic men inside that are going to make it a greater uphill battle for us to score inside or grab boards.  Could get ugly quick(er) if Sims gets into foul trouble.

Texas get blown out in ugly fashion?  No fucking way.  Not with Shaka coaching the team.

29 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

line is wvu -9 and the total is 129.5.  i wanna tease wvu down to -4 but should i tease the total up to 134.5 and bet the under or should i tease it down to 124.5 and bet the over?  i'm leaning towards the former.

i'd tease it up and play the under. WVU isn't as up-and-down as they used to be and we play at a snail's pace and struggle offensively. 

edit: fwiw kenpom has it at 69-59.

Edited by Goo Punch

Tale of the tape so far:

Texas 37.5 percent shooting, 37.5 percent from deep (half their shots), only one free throw attempted (missed), two fewer offensive rebounds than WVU despite worse shooting, and five turnovers to WVU's 1.

The 'Eers have taken two 3s, made one, and are 9 of 17 from the floor overall. Also, they've already been to the line seven times.

Simple stats that are obviously lost on our head coach.

Just now, dcar00 said:

why don't we do what the white guy guard is doing to coleman?  stick your arm fully extended in front of every player trying to dribble.

Because we've been called for a foul doing that every time.  We got hosed on officiating because Shaka won't speak up.  There's a reason WVU is allowed to get away with murder on the court, Huggins rides the refs all game long.