Texas at WVU - 6 PM TONIGHT on ESPNU

VinyVango

3 minutes ago, txhorns said:

Because we've been called for a foul doing that every time.  We got hosed on officiating because Shaka won't speak up.  There's a reason WVU is allowed to get away with murder on the court, Huggins rides the refs all game long.

13 fucking fouls in the first half.

this is unbelievable.  can we fire him on the tarmac please CDC.

Just now, dcar00 said:

13 fucking fouls in the first half.

this is unbelievable.  can we fire him on the tarmac please CDC.

Oh absolutely fire him for numerous other reasons.  But as a coach you have to defend your players instead of letting the refs go no lube on them all game long.

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

Huggins better not say a fucking word to the officials the rest of the way.  they got away with fucking murder the entire half.  Our coach is a complete fucking pussy

Also, they are a lot better than us. We are bottom half of the bottom half of the big 12

Just now, The_Great_Hornsby said:

The refs.... The refs..... We are getting curbstomped and we are talking about refs? We fucking suck dude

The refs have sucked all game.  Our coach is 10x worse.  All we are saying is that a good coach doesn't let the refs do this to his team.

2 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

how do you not get at least one T when the FT disparity is 18-2 and the fouls are 15 to 7?  unreal.  5 goddam years of this. fuck Shaka Smart and his feel good pussy ball shit

Look, we are a slapdick perimeter shooting team, we dont draw fouls, we have 0 aggression, we dont look for contact... on the other hand, WVU is a punch you in the mouth, physical team, so of course they drew more fouls. At least they play with heart and aggression. Fuck Shaka, what a fucking clown. 

Edited by The_Great_Hornsby

1 minute ago, txhorns said:

The refs have sucked all game.  Our coach is 10x worse.  All we are saying is that a good coach doesn't let the refs do this to his team.

this. a coach with a fucking backbone would have gone scott drew on them.  our guy thinks he setting an example for the kids.  fuck him and fuck the refs.

2 minutes ago, txhorns said:

I hear you, but a better coach doesnt let this shit happen at all. Shaka is the problem in every way, shape, and form. Can we fire this dude tonight? Serious fucking question

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

this. a coach with a fucking backbone would have gone scott drew on them.  our guy thinks he setting an example for the kids.  fuck him and fuck the refs.

A coach worth his salt wouldve had this team prepared to be physical and play a team that loves contact and trying to draw fouls. Shaka has failed. Why didnt we fire him last year? It was so fuckin obvious he was a failure two years ago. Why did we retain him, I thought we had the money raised to buy him out, or at least thats what I heard from some alumni I know....

1 minute ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Look, we are a slapdick perimeter shooting team, we dont draw fouls, we have 0 aggression, we dont look for contact... on the other hand, WVU is a punch you in the mouth, physical team, so of course they drew more fouls. At least they play with heart and aggression. Fuck Shaka, what a fucking clown. 

Look, I know what the fuck is going on and I know our coach and team suck but goddam this isn't fucking digital.  Our guys are getting called for defending the exact same way as WVU so we back off.  that said our coach didn't fucking climb down the throat of these pussy ass refs and tell our guys to get into the game and defend the same way.   

Just now, dcar00 said:

Look, I know what the fuck is going on and I know our coach and team suck but goddam this isn't fucking digital.  Our guys are getting called for defending the exact same way as WVU so we back off.  that said our coach didn't fucking climb down the throat of these pussy ass refs and tell our guys to get into the game and defend the same way.   

I think we are in agreement that Shaka sucks, and that is a message I can get behind lol

Just now, dcar00 said:

he talks to them and shows them respect and they fuck him in the ass for doing it.  he is a complete embarassment.

Not disagreeing with you, as Shaka should be embarrassed by his coaching performance, but professional referees should also be embarrassed for being so easily manipulated and for not being consistent and objective. Even @Pancho has admitted that refs are susceptible to being worked.

Just now, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Never thought I would see the day when I wish we still had Barnes... he needed to go, but good god, Shaka was a complete abortion

I would have taken Barnes back 3 years ago and asked our AD to start working on hiring Jay Wright or Tony Bennett no matter how long or how much money it took.