Texas at WVU - 6 PM TONIGHT on ESPNU

VinyVango

Just now, Braff Zacklin said:

I don't have access to the books. But being rational, I assume they weighed the cost of firing and replacing him versus the loss in revenue if he stayed another year and then was fired/replaced and decided to ride it out. Hoops isn't nearly the cash cow that football is.

There's also the chance that the replacement they wanted might not have been available. Again, I don't really know the answer; I can only speculate.

Since you feel so strongly about it, why are you writing me? Send an email to CDC. Better yet, cut a check.

I think CDC is a fraud. Maybe he will change my mind. But that dude seems more than happy to fuck around on Twitter all day then to actually fix a failing fucking program. When you know Shaka is fucking done, you axe him, you dont pussyfoot around and shit on your fanbase like this. 

Just now, The_Great_Hornsby said:

We are the new Baylor of the big 12, Baylor is now us. How does it feel to know a rapist school has climbed back from the ashes and surpassed us in every major sport... A fucking random school in Waco is beating the flagship university of Texas in everything that matters. LET THAT SINK IN

Because they fucking pump real, actual money into their fucking athletics dept, unlike us

1 minute ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

We are the new Baylor of the big 12, Baylor is now us. How does it feel to know a rapist school has climbed back from the ashes and surpassed us in every major sport... A fucking random school in Waco is beating the flagship university of Texas in everything that matters. LET THAT SINK IN

The fuck are you talking about? We wish we were Baylor. They’re ranked #1

We are a fucking joke, the laughingstock of the big 12. Tech is better than us, Baylor is better than us, TCU is better than us. Fuck we are god damned bad. Watching this athletics program just fucking collapse since 2010 has been razor blades into my eye. We just have incompetent fucking leadership, it starts at the top. 

1 minute ago, GreenspointTexas said:

They havent quit already?

They quit 2 fucking years ago when they realized Mickey Mouse was coaching them and not an actual college basketball coach. Fuck me, this dipshit Shaka has defrauded this university and robbed the fans of any hope or joy for so fucking long and our incompetent AD just sat by and watched it happen. What the fuck

5 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

This team will quit the rest of the year but we won't really notice it.

You have to watch to notice.  I turned OU on in the background and watched 5 minutes of tonight’s disaster.  That’s it for the season.  

The rants on here are funny because I was there 2 years ago.  My apathy is strong. 

• Like 1

I finally get it, we are now aggy. We have incompetent dumbfucks as coaches and every year, we hope we turn the corner and have a decent season... Then it doesnt happen so we are reduced to rooting against our biggest rivals all year because our teams are such colossal fuck ups they could never contend for anything of meaning on their own. What a terrible and sad existence they must live and now Im being forced to live it.