Texas at WVU - 6 PM TONIGHT on ESPNU

VinyVango

12 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

OK, I apologize to @immortal13--there apparently is a lot of genuine rage in this thread. LoL

Eh, it was a rhetorical question and I wasn't trying to chide anyone for being pissed off about the state of our basketball team. I guess I'm so numb to this shit that I almost don't care anymore.

That said, fuck Shaka. He can't get fired soon enough to suit me.

• Like 1

Just now, Billy Pilgrim said:

WVU basketball was what I thought we were getting when we hired basketball. They’re competitive and reload every year.

Their amount their coach is better than ours is just laughable.  That game was a metaphor for a what a street fight would look like between those two coaches. 

3 minutes ago, Camelback80 said:

I didn't get to catch the game tonight, but it looks like a fucking travesty. Will Baker going 0-4 from 3 range is just comical at this point. The only thing I can say is at the end of the day it's just 1 game and the season goes on.

will baker is about #40 on the list of issues but...he did make the list.

Look, I don't want to start rumors or anything but has anybody noticed you never see Matt Hill and Will Baker in the same room at the same time?  

We sure there isn't some Ron Weaver shit going on here?  Because Will Baker somehow has the same shitty outside shot as Matt Hill.

a)he (still) can't even say anything substantive or cite anything specific that let's us know that he has a clue what's going on, and b)gotta love the 5th year coach with a veteran team saying that his guys still have to learn how to play in the Big XII. cool cool.

Edited by Goo Punch

43 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

a)he (still) can't even say anything substantive or cite anything specific that let's us know that he has a clue what's going on, and b)gotta love the 5th year coach with a veteran team saying that his guys still have to learn how to play in the Big XII. cool cool.

They do need to learn how to play in the Big XII. They just need to learn it from someone else.

4 hours ago, jinx said:

You have to watch to notice.  I turned OU on in the background and watched 5 minutes of tonight’s disaster.  That’s it for the season.  

The rants on here are funny because I was there 2 years ago.  My apathy is strong. 

I'm just now checking in to see how bad it was. Top that.

2 hours ago, Brandywine said:

I hope CDC has a long list of candidates to replace Shaka. 

there is a long list of one's who could and do a better job but IMHO the list needs to be short and to the point. P5, winner, with some years behind it or high mid major with a LOT of years and some tournament success.

Its going to be hilarious when we are back to playing cheerleaders next year when all these players see an actual real live basketball coach walk through the door.  the portaling will be epic.  I can easily see every one of these guys being gone. not one of them is mentally tough except MAYBE Coleman. I think Coleman might stay because I think he is the only guy we have that isn't a complete head case but then I think he will just go "whatever" enter the draft and start seeing if he can play overseas.

Id love to throw a shitload of money at Jay Wright but I'm sure it is a pipe dream.

Edited by dcar00