Awesome JUGS machine

Hornius Emeritus

On 1/20/2020 at 10:18 PM, Hornius Emeritus said:

SIAP.  Herman and CDC need to get us one of these if we don't have one already. Apparently this is what Joe Brady used with LSU this year.

Looks like not even so much as a light breeze. Does this thing come with a pack of anemometer-carrying drones so it can adjust for wind?

How's about alternate objects to throw? Baseballs, rocks, molotov cocktails?

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

I should probably know who this is, but I don't. This is probably my favorite post in a thread of great posts. 

SA's mom after 7 shots, being molly'd by your roomate, and six limerita's because it was happy hour., and fuck you, they are delicious.....

6 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I should probably know who this is, but I don't. This is probably my favorite post in a thread of great posts. 

As a JUGS expert, I must admit, I find this addition a bit perplexing as the abundant "frontal" view does not match the much less abundant "lateral" view when shown.

Still a great add though.

15 minutes ago, Hate said:

Who is she?

Keri Russell. That gif is from well over 10 years ago, though. She's still hot as fuck, but she doesn't look like that anymore, which you sort of expect from a woman when she goes from early 30s to 43 and a pile of kids. Also, because thread appropriate, from 2019:

49-Hottest-Keri-Russell-Bikini-Pictures-

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Keri Russell. That gif is from well over 10 years ago, though. She's still hot as fuck, but she doesn't look like that anymore, which you sort of expect from a woman when she goes from early 30s to 43 and a pile of kids. Also, because thread appropriate, from 2019:

49-Hottest-Keri-Russell-Bikini-Pictures-

I think she's hotter now than she was when she was younger. 

• Like 1