Awesome JUGS machine

Hornius Emeritus

On 2/20/2020 at 2:14 PM, BabaYaga said:

In honor of the new "WOKE", Saved by the Bell......I give you the lovely lady that I would bang like the Astro's bang trash cans.

Reboot's always work....

Vl0LBPxjsgX-JRrZt1IFm23j0pW1FblrltNMH9tgsource.gifgiphy.gif999afab4ad9965e7647ec0f68dd94cca.gif47f0a66df95a7e5a7f98d80a1479be7f.gif

An all time great ^^^^

From your link regarding the reboot

"tells the tale of what happens when California Gov. Zack Morris (played by Mark-Paul Gosselaar in the original series) gets into trouble for closing too many low-income high schools and proposes the affected students be sent to the highest-performing schools in the state — including Bayside High. Totah will play beautiful and sharp-tongued cheerleader Lexi who, as the most popular girl at Bayside High, is equal parts admired and feared by her fellow students."

The transgendered actress in question (I wish I knew how to post a pic) is playing the Kelly role?!! Bwaaahaaaaa (this is way more about the pic of the actress in question rather than the TG part - although I'm also not sure that we're accepting of trans yet to the point that an entire HS male student body doesn't care that the homecoming queen has a penis).

Sorry for going off topic, but I don't like that the beauty of TAT has been minimized in this manner.  

Edited by Lhorn

An all time great ^^^^

"tells the tale of what happens when California Gov. Zack Morris (played by Mark-Paul Gosselaar in the original series) gets into trouble for closing too many low-income high schools and proposes the affected students be sent to the highest-performing schools in the state — including Bayside High. Totah will play beautiful and sharp-tongued cheerleader Lexi who, as the most popular girl at Bayside High, is equal parts admired and feared by her fellow students."

The transgendered actress in question (I wish I knew how to post a pic) is playing the Kelly role?!! Bwaaahaaaaa (this is way more about the pic of the actress in question rather than the TG part - although I'm also not sure that we're accepting of trans yet to the point that an entire HS male student body doesn't care that the homecoming queen has a penis).

Sorry for going off topic, but I don't like that the beauty of TAT has been minimized in this manner.  

From the comments — “Saved by the Balls”
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Lhorn said:

An all time great ^^^^

Pretty sure I’d rather drink a coronavirus/Ebola cocktail instead of watching that show.